Closed Thread
Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    Oh no.... DH got this for the 'kids' for Christmas.
    And I'm sure 'the kids' will love it 😜

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wobbleyhorse For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (17-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ahh so my vent is that DD is going through her sleep regression. Everyone's been talking about it, and I'd thought we had dodged it but no... Waking every 2 hrs the past 3 nights. I'm exhausted.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

twinklify  (17-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh so my vent is that DD is going through her sleep regression. Everyone's been talking about it, and I'd thought we had dodged it but no... Waking every 2 hrs the past 3 nights. I'm exhausted.
    How old? Try panadol - it might be regression but may also be pain if teething/feeling sick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    And DH made his Fallout character look like the Witcher character... *sigh*. At least I am not alone!
    My dp made his character really really ugly ... no idea why ... he's about to start playing for the night. . Yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emmiejayne View Post
    My dp made his character really really ugly ... no idea why ... he's about to start playing for the night. . Yay
    I think that's a 'thing'. I know people try and get the ugliest/most ridiculous looking characters to play. My DH told me we are watching the cricket tonight so no Fallout (I don't mind watching cricket)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Unloading the now cold dishwasher and put my slow cooker base away and gently place the lid on that I hand washed the night before because it wouldn't fit in the dishwasher and as I place the lid on it explodes in my hand. Explodes. In. My. Hand.

EXPLODES!

I didn't even clink it against anything.

It

EXPLODED!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Eeeekkkkkkkk! Hope you didn't get cut?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    No, only a couple splinters cleaning it up. I've heard of it happening while cooking but not stone cold. I was still holding the handle when I jumped away. It was still making crackling noises 10 minutes later. It's about 2-3 years old. I wanted another one so I had 2 to do desserts and breakfast as well as dinner, not a new one to replace the now broken one. Hopefully I can just source a new lid. It's a seemingly standard round lid.

Im just so stunned the way it exploded.

(The funny part is most people who know me have had a "the slow cooker is so good, you gotta have at least one" speech from me. Any one I tell will be all like "not the slow cooker!" Lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

Californication  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I meant to quote not thank and you might want to 'net-slap' me (I would feel like doing that to anyone with positivity while I could barely keep my eyes open) but I just read a nice statement of Pinky McKay that roughly said 'when your child is having trouble sleeping they are developing. It is not a regression - but a progression'. In other words - you're bringing up a genius! It would be nice if they would let us sleep though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I meant to quote not thank and you might want to 'net-slap' me (I would feel like doing that to anyone with positivity while I could barely keep my eyes open) but I just read a nice statement of Pinky McKay that roughly said 'when your child is having trouble sleeping they are developing. It is not a regression - but a progression'. In other words - you're bringing up a genius! It would be nice if they would let us sleep though!
    Hahaha that makes the sleepless nights seem better! I'm just figuring that it can't last for more than a week or so. Am a little worried as my mum is looking after DD (6 months) overnight on Saturday... Not sure how my mum will manage with being woken up all night 😬