+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ovulating after pill

Hello all,
    Only new to forum so bare with me ☺️ and hopefully this hasn't been asked before.
    Basically we are ttc #3 I have been on the pill for 5 years now. I stopped taking it on sep 7th and had my withdrawal bleed on sep10th for three days. So it's I am coming up to 6 weeks without period. My question is does anyone know when it's most likely to sort it's self out so I can work out if I'm ovulating? I've been using the ovulation test kits for week which have been all negative.
    Thanks for your replies

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure but I was on the pill for 10 years and fell pregnant after my first period (which was only a few weeks after I stopped taking it) so I think it's different for everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Took me 3 months after stopping the pill to ovulate

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was on the pill for 10 years and my cycles were very long coming off it. I had one of 65 days, then 57 and 45. Maybe try tracking your symptoms so when your first AF arrives you can look for a pattern. I got my bpf on a 45 day cycle so you can definitely still be ovulating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. I just assumed that since their is no period I Ln not ovulating. I just wish it would hurry up so I can start planning! lol the weird thing is I have cramping like I'm ovulating 😕😕