+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm down to 67, it's become so slow and arduous now. I'm in clothes now I haven't been in for 3 or 4 years so I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by meredithgrey View Post
    Grabbed a frozen meals because I was being lazy for lunch and have felt like absolute crap all day!!!!

Looks like it's going to be a lot of water (and maybe green tea), a long walk and some fresh fruit/veg for tomorrow's lunch!

Never used to feel this way, can't believe how quickly my body is rejecting that sort of food since cutting it out of my diet!
    That's how I am with carbs since I've reduced them heaps. I feel so yuck after I have them now. My body just can't process them properly I think?
    Last edited by delirium; 29-10-2015 at 06:28.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

misskittyfantastico  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Well, I've really let myself go. Back up to 82.5 kg again, and I can't see any way it's going to go down any time soon. I have no energy to exercise (sometimes even just walking to the letterbox once is enough to have me out of breath); I do a lot of mindless eating - often I have no idea what I'm doing until I've either finished what I'm eating or I'm part way through, and by then it's too late to take those calories back, it just seems to happen automatically and reflexively. My appetite is out of control being on the Sandomigran as a migraine preventative, but it seems my GP would rather have me stay overweight than be debilitated by migraines and unable to care for DD if I went of it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Catzilla For This Useful Post:

misskittyfantastico  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    Hi ladies.. Can I join this thread?? Have gained around 10kg over the last 12 mths.. The last 5kg very quickly since July and doing my first IVF stim cycle and taking prednisolone..

How does this work?! : )
    Welcome aboard!
    I so hear you on the pred - I take it daily as part of my post kidney transplant medication and am so looking forward to the day when I can stop taking it!
    Basically, with this thread you can check in as often as you like - some weigh daily, some weekly, some whenever they are near a set of scales. You can post what you're eating, what activity you're doing, anything you like really!
    I just find that this thread helps to keep me motivated and accountable.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (29-10-2015)

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have moved on to phase 3 for the menus for a short while. I have reached my first goal of 10kg lost, the plan is to now increase the amount of food just a little. my weight is still around the same, 72.7 today. I go to the gym every day I can, sometimes five days a wk sometimes only 3, every bit of exercise helps. marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Just polished a plate of brownies 😭😳😳😳

One minute they were there and the next they were gone. I feel awful now
    Blah

Soup and salad for me tomorrow 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    No loss this week and I'm doing 5km walks most days and eating really well but I know I've toned up and clothes continue to fit better so I'm putting it down to the fact that I must be building muscle so not showing much on the scales so far....

I'm hoping I start having big losses once I build a bit more muscle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    SW (jan 15): 95
    CW: 79.8 (hello 70s, it's been 2 years!)
    GW: 73
    UGW: 65

Down 2.1kgs this week. Taking into consideration last week was a gain, I'm down 600g from my weight 2 weeks ago. Much better week this week and I thought it was a good balance between exercise and food consumption, even with some treat foods in occasionally. My appetite is shrinking. I made homemade burgers on Saturday night. Normally I would eat two, but I ate one and was so full! I start 12wbt today so changing my weigh in to Wednesday. Although let's face it, I weigh myself every day anyhow (naughty I know).

11. The Following User Says Thank You to smallpotatoes For This Useful Post:

SoThisIsLove  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meredithgrey View Post
    I wouldn't call it naughty.

As long as you're in the right headspace where a gain isn't going to be detrimental to your mental health, then I think it's quite an interesting way of getting to understand and accept the fluctuations of your body's weight.

I do the same and look at the overall trend - as long as it's going down, I'm happy. If it starts to plateau or go up, then I change something.
    That's what I do as well. I know that my body tends to weigh more Monday for eg and goes down throughout the week. I also find it motivating to get out and exercise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello. Do u mind if I join in to try keep motivated? Just started paleo 3 weeks ago and hoping for some fat loss on the old scales 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    73.8- 300g down. Not surprised as although I ate as well as possible most days, I had DP's birthday with cake and fish n chips, and haven't managed a fast day at all!!! 🙊
    Ah well, aim to lose 1kg this week with 2x fast days!
    If only I could exercise!!