+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 20 Reviewers need for Aveeno Baby Dermxa Moisturising Cream for Eczema (0-3year old)

We need 14 reviewers for the Aveeno Baby Dermexa Moisturising Cream, see below for more details:

** THIS OFFER IS NOW CLOSED**

Name:  74359_Av_DermexaMoistCrm_Baby_764x416px.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  15.6 KB

Aveeno Baby Dermexa Moisturising Cream 206g

Formulated with naturally active Triple Oat Complex plus ceramides, this unique lotion works to soothe your baby’s dry, itchy skin, and is clinically proven suitable for eczema prone skin. The advanced formulation helps to reduce the appearance of redness and scaling, helping to restore the skin barrier and put dry, uncomfortable skin at ease.

· Contains patented Triple Oat Formula plus ceramides
    · Clinically proven suitable for your baby’s eczema prone skin
    · Relieves and soothes dry, itchy skin
    · Helps to improve the appearance of redness and scaling
    · Moisturises for 24 hours
    · Fragrance free, cortisone free and no lanolins or dyes
    Each participant will receive 1 Tube of Aveeno Dermexa Moisturising Cream

Link: http://www.aveeno.com.au/products/ba...turising-cream

__________________________________________________ ______________

Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
    • Have a child between the age of 0y and 3yr with mild to moderate Eczema
    • You have to be able to use this product for 10 days and write a review (at least 50 words long) before Monday 16th of November 2015.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • Let us know how old your child is
    • Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-community with the subject line "Aveeno Review". (To be considered you will need to have a few posts to your name) Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!
    If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the strict deadline, please don't apply).When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

We will be selecting the reviewers at 9am on Monday 26th of October
    Last edited by BH-community; 26-10-2015 at 13:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to give this a try my 11 month old has eczema and has scaly patches in his elbow and knee creases as well as his feet, as the weather is warming up I'm having trouble keeping it at bay without cortisone, I would love to try another moisturiser to see if I can keep under control without the cortisone cream.
    Pm sent

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week

Default 20 Reviewers need for Aveeno Baby Dermxa Moisturising Cream for Eczema (0-3ye...

I'd love to try this on my 12 month old. She has had an patch on her cheek for a good 6 months. It is mild but I can't get rid of it. I would be able to use the product for the whole time and write a review.

Pm sent
    Last edited by Mamasupial; 19-10-2015 at 17:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to try Aveeno for my 2&half yr old twins. 1 is particularly affected by eczema and with the early warm weather she's got patches already. My DS is less affected but still gets it occaionly. I had eczema when I was a child and know the problems it causes. I'm always looking for treatments that work and not result in cortisone, although sometimes this is needed. But if there's other product that works I'd use it. With them being so young I'm still going through trial and error on what products work. Love to try this.
    PM sent

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 20 Reviewers need for Aveeno Baby Dermxa Moisturising Cream for Eczema (0-3ye...

My son is 16 months and has suffered with mild eczema since 6 months old. Heat definitely makes it flare up and the warmer weather lately is starting to affect him. I've tried so many creams and really hate resorting to steroid creams to keep it under control. I would love to try this out and will be able to use it daily for the review.
    PM sent

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Plz select me

HI,

both my kids 2.5yr old and 9 weeks old have got Eczema.my 2.5 yr Old daughter got it 6mnths ago and not from birth or when baby, prior to which I never knew what eczema was since me and my hubby didn't have it . ut my 9 week old son got it since birth. He kept crying and scratching then paediatrician said that is due to eczema, since then I have been trying different products on both my kids.and not all products suits both of them.

Thanks
    Reviews

My baby is now almost 9 months and seems to be developing eczema. She had it in the hot months around her birth in Feb and it's now coming out again as its heating up.
    Would love to try and review product.

Pm sent

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 3 month old has just been diagnosed with mild eczema and I am reluctant to use steroids if this can be avoided. Would love to try this product as an alternate to steroids especially with the warmer weather coming on I would like to find a product that can be used daily for the management of his condition.
    thanks.
    PM sent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to give this a try on my 19month old who has just started to get eczema and is scratching it like crazy. With the heat and lots of chlorine from swimming I fear it's going to keep getting worse and our regular moisturisers don't seem to be cutting it. I really want to try and avoid using steroid creams on her so this would be fantastic.
    Pm sent