Ta @Chiefsgirl. So if the only reason you don't do Clexane on the day of transfer is because of the risk of bleeding from the catheter then it's better to risk that scenario than blood clots from a long haul flight. Got it ta!
Now I'm just unsure when to start Clexane. Today's (obv) Thursday, I fly on Saturday, FET on Monday. Should I start today or just wait until Saturday before the long haul flight? Thoughts?
@Bongley Yep, just the single transfer again. As much as I'd love to transfer the last 2 embryos from SD1 in one go, the 'risk' of twins for this single mum is a bit too much.