Closed Thread
Page 85 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sounds promising @Bongley - merry Xmas to you by the sounds of it 😀

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-10-2015),Blossom74  (29-10-2015),Bongley  (28-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds good bongley i have everything crossed for you xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (28-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @JulieMalooley thanks thats really comforting to know. Fx for all kinds of symptoms for me in the next few days and if not i will just stay positive until i get one

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-10-2015),Blossom74  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity888 View Post
    @JulieMalooley thanks thats really comforting to know. Fx for all kinds of symptoms for me in the next few days and if not i will just stay positive until i get one
    And you'd think with two implanting I would have felt something ! I don't think I felt any movement down there until around 5 weeks and since then it's been a continuous crampy tugging sensation of my poor old uterus trying to make everything fit lol

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-10-2015),Blossom74  (29-10-2015),infinity888  (28-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity888 View Post
    @BlondeinBrisvegas yes anything helps me with the tww. my chemical i felt 2dp a 4dt i felt a sharp intense pain lasted for about 40 secs then 3day's later got faint bfp that got darker for 3 days then got lighter confirmed chemical. Last time i felt like I was coming down with flu for about 3 days post 5dt like my body was fighting it then became completely asymptomatic. They were both really strong embies though apparently but no bfp.not sure if i will feel anything this time i would love to though.so Fx my body is more welcoming this time. No fevers so far. Woo hoo. Hopefully trigger gone by tomorrow.
    It would make life easier for you Lovelies if you did feel a "no doubt about it implantation symptom" or sign I've read of other Ladies who, on subsequent pregnancies, felt nothing when they did the first time or vice versa. You just don't know until it happens!!!

and prayers being sent you're on your way to a BFFP Luv!!! Bloody hope you get a "no doubt about it" sign/symptom too just for good measure!!! Be good it the Trigger is totally gone by tomorrow Luv

P.S..Yes, it was the best (and totally unexpected) Xmas present ever

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (29-10-2015),infinity888  (28-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    Thanks BIB you've set my mind at ease. I figure the aspirin and sandrena is my little secret this time round and I'll do the other stuff according to their direction. I still feel doubtful it will all work. I've almost convinced myself I need dr m. But fingers crossed I'm wrong.
    I'm glad Luv as you sitting there stressing that you've done the wrong thing isn't what you need at an already stressful bloody time!!! A compromise = a win/win all round I say!!!

I'm and sending prayers to the Universe it does work!!! You're doing everything you can and trying different things. At worst you won't be left wondering and at best.......BFFP!!!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (29-10-2015),Caesardust  (28-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @greenlady lots of rest and electrolytes (like sports drinks and coconut water) was what the nurses told me

FWIW I've always taken crinone a couple of days before a 5 day transfer

So I spoke to my FS today gals and he was great, went into detail about a lot of things, recommends doing a uterine biopsy in 10 days followed by lots of napalm if appropriate and a stimulated FET cycle. I am off to see another FS tomorrow for a second opinion but I'm pretty happy so far (as happy as you can get at the thought of having a chunk of uterus removed and being bloated by rage inducing steroids). So it will be one or the other FS which means I can get started asap. Might even be able to sneak this last cycle in before xmas.

I don't even want to think about how much all this will cost, I have promised my in-laws our first born as repayment so kind of negates the whole exercise really.

Sounds very productive Luv and I'm glad to hear he's willing to try different things etc Will be very interesting to see what the other one has to say tomorrow!!!

It'll be great if you can squeeze the last FET in before the end of the year!! and prayers being sent you get the best Xmas present ever too!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieMalooley View Post
    Those two things certainly won't hurt in my opinion @Caesardust. They could be just the ticket. Remember the super duper lining I got on that sandrena 18mm a week before transfer - way more than normal for me and it must have done the trick this time @BlondeinBrisvegas dr M doesn't believe ANA is a pregnancy issue either but you've got me concerned so I've decided to go to 3/4 tablet for the next two weeks till I go back to dr m and she gives me the plan to wean off. I'll discuss it again with her then.
    Oh Luv...I honestly didn't mean to stress you out or to even infer you should increase your dose only that maybe it was worth getting everything reviewed just to make sure everything is as it should be and everyone's happy IYKWIM??

Should of just bloody said what I meant in the first frucking place!!! Please don't increase your dose on account of me and my "Mother Hen" routine unless you're honestly comfortable within yourself doing it You could always ph/email Dr M and give her your latest BT results and ask her what she thinks???

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I need hope and fx and baby dust and prayers and anything else i can think of to help me along. Thanx so much ladies hopefully ill sleep easy tonight and be on the look out for any symptoms that arent from crinone to share and evaluate. Haha im going to watch 50 first dates now because i need a laugh

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-10-2015),Blossom74  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    sounds like you have a good plan Bongley. I'm glad you're happy with your FS and have some options. good luck! I hope you can squeeze in a cycle before xmas

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-10-2015),Blossom74  (29-10-2015),Bongley  (28-10-2015)