Closed Thread
Page 79 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity888 View Post
    @Blossom74 i just saw an add for terrimasu ice cream with real choc chip flakes. I take back the low sugar thing i now want this icecream

Bub Hub quote of the day goes to @Infinity! Woot woot!

(Blossom goes and hides in the corner with a tub of ice-cream....)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-10-2015),Charlie74  (27-10-2015),infinity888  (27-10-2015),winsor  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Blossom74 i reduced sugar and really noticed diff in weight. I now find i cant eat flav yoghurt too sweet fullfat greek yog is great as low in sugar with blueberries on top or squirt of honey. The sugar film is a real eye opener. Im no way perfect but found it a goal to make a couple of changes which was realistic and able to stick to.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-10-2015),Blossom74  (27-10-2015),winsor  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I find sticking to whole foods ignoring low fat as usually high in sugar. What ****es me off is all the diff names of ingredients that they dont call sugar that they try to smuggle into products. Something like 55 diff names for sugar that u often dont know about.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-10-2015),Blossom74  (27-10-2015),GreyDove  (27-10-2015),winsor  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies

@BlondeinBrisvegas how are you feeling today?

Good luck @greenlady with your epu? Which day is it?

Afm i get to poas for at least the next two days to get rid of trigger. I can't tell you how exciting it is to see a 2nd line even though its trigger. Pathetic i know but on my 6th cycle i just want this one to be my last. Fx and baby dust to all.
    Hey infinity. Not pathetic at all. I would be enjoying that just as much as you that's for sure. Fingers crossed the lines stick around for you

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-10-2015),Blossom74  (27-10-2015),infinity888  (27-10-2015),winsor  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    @Infinity, I was always under the impression that 37 degrees is normal for core body temperature? In fact, my understanding was that that is the average, and that you can actually vary it by 0.5 degrees in either direction and still be classed as normal. So I would think that anywhere between 36.5 to 37.5 and you would be ok? After that, I agree with @BIB - take some panadol, and keeping your fluids up might help as well. Remember that people still conceive in the desert so I reckon in reality the chance of cooking your emby would be pretty low, unless you go and sit in a spa for three hours

@BIB, thank you for your thoughts. You did make me laugh with your whor*s drawers comment

I know at the moment taking on a full-on 'diet' is not the answer. I simply don't have the commitment (despite having the desire) to stick to something restrictive. I've been thinking about this all morning and I think I will create my own 'program' (AKA: Not a diet, just a plan.) Something along the following lines:-

* No more soft drink
    * Cut all meal sizes by 1/3
    * No munching on anything but fruit, nuts, vegies, and healthy snacks during the day (ie: No cake, slices of bread and butter, biscuits, or cold pizza)
    * Bump up water intake dramatically
    * Plan ahead so I don't get caught out eating cr@p when travelling
    * Try and go for a small walk every day, even if I don't want to and am feeling really sad.

Hopefully that will kick-start things anyway?

I went shopping this afternoon. And by shopping I mean I tried on everything in the store and walked out with nothing. I needed something to wear to work tomorrow because nothing I own fits anymore. Apparently nothing I don't yet own fits either though. It's like I've changed shape. All of a sudden everything is super baggy on top and tight at the bottom and nothing looks right anymore.

I've always been a perfect hourglass - my bust and hips have always measured the same and I have a small waist. Now it seems I am like a block. WTF?! And I feel like I'm all bloated and retaining fluid. Is this the Solone or should that be out of my system now I've been off it for a week? Frikkin' IVF - it's made me way fatter than my normal version of fat....

Looks like I'll be spending the afternoon trying to shape-shift and find something that fits in my existing wardrobe. Failing that, tomorrow is hereby deemed to be International Naked At Work Day.

PS: Had very unappetising wheat-type crackers with vegemite, a sliver of cheese and no butter for lunch. Feeling sad AND deprived now....

Blossom
    Thats a great plan @Blossom74 - small changes like that should be all it takes, in fact I might steal that diet idea from you. This damn pred has definitely changed by body fat distribution. My mother told me on the weekend my body shape has changed, and this morning I found out what she meant. I put on a slim fitting skirt and side on I see that my bum cheeks now extend maybe another 5 -10 cm further down my legs than they used to ! I AM NOT KIDDING !!! I've never been so squishy. I can't wait to wean off this stuff. @Bongley, I'm sorry your BFN was confirmed. Its so frickin hard to believe when you know you've got good 'uns and the buggers don't stick. You will get it sorted for the next one I'm positive

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-10-2015),Blossom74  (27-10-2015),Bongley  (27-10-2015),winsor  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I am going to do my best with the healthy eating plan and see how I go. I might post progress/lack of progress here for accountability if it's ok with you lovelies. I suppose in a round-a-bout way it is TTC/pregnancy related - healthy Momma = healthy bubba and all

OK lovelies, I'm off on business early tomorrow morning, so I'll catch up with you all on Thursday evening. Have a wonderful day tomorrow everyone

Blossom

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-10-2015),winsor  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone. Catching up on all your posts from today. So hard to keep up! I work full time so can only read in the evenings and there's so many posts but it's so great to hear about everyone's journey both happy and sad. All your talk about food and diets today is where I'm at too. I've been working hard to get in better shape for this cycle but I can't say no to sugar. It's a killer addiction. I think I should watch that sugar film too. Afm I had my scan today and about 4 follies on either side. 1 was 11 which apparently is a bit large as they like them to be under 10 on a down reg but the FS said to get started. Lining a measly 1.2mm. So first puregon injection tonight and scan booked for next Wednesday. A couple of questions for you ladies. Did anyone take pred from first day of injections (puregon)? Also aspirin? Has anyone used testosterone cream to improve egg quality? If so when did you stop applying it? Also when you talk about testing new after trigger can I ask why you do this? Thanks everyone x

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-10-2015),Blossom74  (29-10-2015),winsor  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ceasurdust i did start my pred on first day of stims gonal f and increased every 4 days x5mg im now on 20mg and will increase to 25mg tomorrow i think. Aspirin started then to. I dont use testosterone cream sorry. Not sure if you mean poas post transfer to get rid of trigger? Basically you poas til you get a bfn then you know trigger is gone so if you then get a bfp its real. Trigger takes 7-14 days to go so to be sure i do this. Fx your follicles do their thing. Grow together with great quality eggs inside.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-10-2015),Blossom74  (29-10-2015),winsor  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ceasurdust i did start my pred on first day of stims gonal f and increased every 4 days x5mg im now on 20mg and will increase to 25mg tomorrow i think. Aspirin started then to. I dont use testosterone cream sorry. Not sure if you mean poas post transfer to get rid of trigger? Basically you poas til you get a bfn then you know trigger is gone so if you then get a bfp its real. Trigger takes 7-14 days to go so to be sure i do this. Fx your follicles do their thing. Grow together with great quality eggs inside.
    Thanks infinity. The instructions from another FS had said 5mg pred day 3 then few days later 10mg then 20mg on day of transfer. So starting on day of stims makes sense. I'll follow that plus take aspirin from today too. When did you start the clexane?

In regards to the trigger does the ovidrel trigger injection 24hrs before epu cause you to show as a positive on a frer after the transfer? Or is this a different trigger? I just don't get it. Why would you do a frer straight after transfer? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-10-2015),Blossom74  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Caesardust re the prednis it depends on what immune issues you have. I would be hesitant in upping it without ok from your fs. My fs has only got me on 10mg daily as my testing has come back ok more so as precaution after couple of failed transfers. I started prednis from first day of stims. I started clexane on day 1 of stim cycle but last cycle only started on d1 of fet as i did stim cycle and freeze all.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-10-2015),Blossom74  (29-10-2015)