Closed Thread
Page 77 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @winsor i completely agree with the less sugar thing. I feel less bloated on less sugar high protein thats for sure.
    Afm body temp.... im paranoid cause i thought last time that my rise in body temp meant pregnancy even got a little excited til it reached 38.1 and two days later i was completely asymptomatic of colds flu and pregnancy. Today im feeling alot of hot flushes and my throat feels scratchy but i dont feel like a flu. Same as last time. I'm hoping this time embie has time to implant if i keep my body temp low? Even if it is with paracetamol. I feel like my body is trying to fight something off. I want it to except and welcome instead. Grrrr fx it will.😊

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-10-2015),Blossom74  (27-10-2015),winsor  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My doc put me on Metformin for my PCO and I have lost heaps. So if any doc offers it to you, go for it I say! It just knocks your appetite off, initially developed as a diet pill and then used by diabetics. Its very interesting how food just becomes a fuel and cravings are muted (pretty boring though) Anyway, sorry that's probably not helpful to anyone.

So had my BT today and the result was.....yes, you guessed it BFN. Talking to my FS tonight and booked in to see another on thursday and ANOTHER after that but that's in a few weeks so may get cancelled if I'm happy with a plan by then. We spilled the beans to my partners folks on the weekend about IVF and donors etc and they are giving us a load of dosh to get us through this final push. They are so sweet, if I do get preggers I think we'll have to hand over the kid in payment.

take care everyone, sorry I've been slack

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-10-2015),Blossom74  (27-10-2015),winsor  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    Oh forgive me luv but you made me laugh with the naked at work day comment.. At least u haven't lost ur sense of humour!!

I am completely convinced that the prednisolone (or solone) was the major contributor to my recent weight gain!! And I feel like it all has centred around my middle area, arms & legs don't seem so bad.. And I wonder whether the stabbing of hormones around the mid section has had an effect as well! Cos I also have been feeling like a block! Just so thick in the middle!

Your plan sounds great- it covers all the important areas, eating well, but healthy, cutting out rubbish (so sad I know.. The most depressing part bcos rubbish tastes soooo damn good!!), and drinking heaps of water. And getting out and walking will be good for the mind as well.. It's a great plan!

Thanks @Charlie. Don't worry, the sense of humour will be the second to last thing to go. And the urge to eat cr@P will be the last.

So I've had a healthy, non-appetising lunch. I've drunk a bottle of water. And I went for my walk. The walk was probably the hardest part of all, because when I found out I was pregnant I used to walk every day and visualise pushing a pram as I went. It's hard to picture that now, which makes the walk a little sad for me. But it's done for the day now.

Still working on appropriate clothes for tomorrow. So far we have orange overalls or a swim suit. The other accountants will be so surprised to see me rock up to work tomorrow.

Blossom

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-10-2015),winsor  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double post
    Last edited by Blossom74; 27-10-2015 at 14:15.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wah! But sugar is my most favourite thing ever

(Closely followed by fat....)

Blossom
    Last edited by Blossom74; 27-10-2015 at 14:15.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    You sound similar to me greenlady.. Im about to start our second cycle, I had 17 follies last cycle & got 13 eggs on PU. We did PGD last time & doing it again this time (so we have a snow-baby at the moment).

When will you transfer? We're thinking Jan / Feb probs..
    @Charlie74 if I am lucky enough to get any embies that test normal I want to transfer asap- which unfortunately might be Jan - if EPU is 30th and then will be 5 or 6 Nov before embies go to Melbourne for testing and then count at least 3 weeks from then ( last time results took 4 weeks) I will be at end of Nov. Not sure when the last transfer can be before clinic closes for Xmas.

I guess I know I am running out of time to do more fresh cycles so I'd want to get on with a transfer so that if it doesn't work I can then do another full cycle ( I'm assuming I'd have no frosties based on my last disastrous cycle ).

I am am jealous of your PGD normal frostie!

So are you doing your transfer before your next PGD cycle? Or is your clinic allowing you to do another PGD cycle to hopefully ' bank' some more PGD normal embies?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley, sorry this round was a bust. But how generous of the in-laws. It must bring you a great deal of peace of mind to have that money there as a backup. Fingers crossed this next round yields a better result.

Due to the whole D&C debacle I won't be looking at another rouond until the New Year I suspect. You never know though, we may end up being cycle buddies at some point.

Blossom

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double post
    Last edited by Blossom74; 27-10-2015 at 14:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double post
    Last edited by Blossom74; 27-10-2015 at 14:16.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, FAR OUT BH. You've excelled yourself

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post: