Closed Thread
Page 67 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ah ha! I knew there was something else going on today!

JulieM - good luck with your BT today love! I'll be stalking for updates

You know, I just scrolled back six pages and I $hit you not, the majority of the posts were me yakking on to myself. God I crap on!

Moi, off to the Doctor at 10.30 to learn my fate. I am a bit concerned/worried/nervous/anxious about it and what the results might find. I have a secret fear that they will say something like "Yes Mrs Blossom, we were very surprised to see you have nothing at all on the inside your abdomen but some cotton wool and a lot of pizza...." Or if they find anything to do with the "C" word I'm just going to flip out. That's probably the worst thing running through my addled mind at the moment.

I'll be glad when this appointment is over. I'll keep you all posted. Wish me luck!

Blossom
    Last edited by Blossom74; 26-10-2015 at 06:58.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (26-10-2015),Summer  (26-10-2015),winsor  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Blossom74 Morning Luv!! Good luck with your FS appointment today!!! I really hope the "Head Honcho" will be able to help you both so you can try again in the very near future

I've woken up feeling a bit ordinary today Girls, so I won't be consulting my "whiteboard" this morning and instead putting out an "APB" for Everyone
    It's a busy day/week on the thread so I'm doing a collective of everything, the thread pink and praying up a storm for all the Lovelies either: Having transfers, FS appointments, Scans and BT's, Beginning Cycles, Preparing for FET's, Checking HCG levels etc, etc Good Luck to you All!!!!

I'll now retire to the lounge to die quietly!!!

Will be keeping my eye on you all and looking out for your updates!!!xo
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 26-10-2015 at 06:17.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (26-10-2015),Charlie74  (26-10-2015),Summer  (26-10-2015),winsor  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @BIB. Black Hawk Down everyone! Now watch the whole lot of us fall apart in BIB's absence!

Actually @BIB, I can tell you're fading fast. I'm not off to the FS today love, that's in 3 weeks time. Today I'm off to the OB/GP for my pathology results.

Still you tried your best. Bless your cotton socks.

In all seriousness though, I do hope you feel better soon. Here. Have a hug from me.

Wait. No, that's not right. Here:

Better!

Blossom

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-10-2015),Summer  (26-10-2015),winsor  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Blossom74 Yep..I'm not with it allright!!!

Sorry Luv....will try that again. Good Luck with your OB/GP appointment this morning. I hope you can get some answers and that it's not too distressing for you

I'll be right!! Prob just a 24 hr thing. As long as the rest of the house doesn't come down with it I'll be happy. Just creates more work for me when they do!!!

Shall look out for your update laterxo

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (26-10-2015),Summer  (26-10-2015),winsor  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi @Blossom74 good luck today, I'm sure it's just standard procedure to go over their findings. If it was anything serious I'm very sure they wouldn't have made you wait over the weekend. When my partner got a lump on his testicle biopsied they got the results back (cancer) and had whipped it out all within a couple of days. They don't mess aboot. Let us know how you go.

Yeah, felt pretty sh!tola over the weekend and cracked the sh!ts about money, so my partner went begging to his parents with our whole sob story from the past two years My in-laws are the most lovely people though and have scooted some moolar over in case I need to get some more tests done or an op yadda yadda. I just want it all to be over and done with at this point, no more raised hopes. Just give me a definitive answer goddamnit!
    I'll feel better once I've spoken to a couple of docs and made a plan for the remaining embryo. The last one transferred was a male so it could be a girl or a boy waiting in the freezer........

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-10-2015),Blossom74  (26-10-2015),Summer  (26-10-2015),winsor  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear you aren't feeling well @BlondeinBrisvegas get better soon

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-10-2015),Blossom74  (26-10-2015),winsor  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Blossom74 good luck today luv ill be thinking of you.

@Bongley its hard to find the hope to even try some days. All i can say is when everything says quit someone whispers one more try. Fx for a new plan b.

@BIB oh no luv thats not good. After my transfer ill come over and whip up some chicken soup. Im in the big smoke so why not. I really hope you feel better soon luv you keep me up to date with everyone else.

@JulieMalooley good luck with BT and scan today. So exciting to see those babies again

@Tahli i think you have scans today to fx your body is doing its job.

@beckymae good luck today. Baby dust to you.

Good morning everyone else. I feel like ive missed someone elses scan today so good luck to all. I will check in at around 12 ladies hopefully PUPO. Yippee

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

beckymae  (26-10-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-10-2015),Bongley  (26-10-2015),JulieMalooley  (26-10-2015),midnite01  (26-10-2015),winsor  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley,

That is so lovely that your in-laws were generous enough and financially able to give you some support. I know my parents would do the same if they had it - but unfortunately most of my family are doing is as tough as we are at the moment. I just keep hoping for that elusive lotto win. I'd hate to think I would be stopped in my IVF tracks on account of money.

TBH I'm not sure how long I will be able to keep doing IVF. I do feel that there is still a good chance I could potentially get pregnant but as I said, financially we can barely afford one more round. I guess I just have to hope that it's a good one and I can freeze a couple of embies a well as get a fresh transfer done, to give us the best possible chance.

I envy you and your remaining emby Bongley! When you still have one in the snow you always know there is still 'one more chance.' I do not quite know how to accept, when the time comes, that one day my next shot will be my last shot. I suspect that decision will be made for me by my bank account but how do you ever make peace with it?

Anyway. I guess we are not at that point just yet. No point worrying and paying interest on a debt that's not yet due.

Blossom

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-10-2015),Bongley  (26-10-2015),Caesardust  (26-10-2015),JulieMalooley  (26-10-2015),winsor  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Infinity! May the odds forever be in your favour love

I'll pop in around lunch time with an update too.

Blossom

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-10-2015),winsor  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    @Bongley,

That is so lovely that your in-laws were generous enough and financially able to give you some support. I know my parents would do the same if they had it - but unfortunately most of my family are doing is as tough as we are at the moment. I just keep hoping for that elusive lotto win. I'd hate to think I would be stopped in my IVF tracks on account of money.

TBH I'm not sure how long I will be able to keep doing IVF. I do feel that there is still a good chance I could potentially get pregnant but as I said, financially we can barely afford one more round. I guess I just have to hope that it's a good one and I can freeze a couple of embies a well as get a fresh transfer done, to give us the best possible chance.

I envy you and your remaining emby Bongley! When you still have one in the snow you always know there is still 'one more chance.' I do not quite know how to accept, when the time comes, that one day my next shot will be my last shot. I suspect that decision will be made for me by my bank account but how do you ever make peace with it?

Anyway. I guess we are not at that point just yet. No point worrying and paying interest on a debt that's not yet due.

Blossom
    Yes, I am lucky to have one left, I keep remembering that through the disappointment. Well, the luck that comes from pushing through 8 stim cycles and then 2 donor cycles to end up with the very last embryo to be transferred.

Hopefully you get some good embryos this time @Blossom74 you came so close last time. Sorry money is an issue, it's a terrible feeling I know. I wish we could all have our cycles publicly funded, seems so unfair for it to be a lottery of where you live

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-10-2015),Blossom74  (26-10-2015),winsor  (26-10-2015)