Closed Thread
Page 62 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @BlondeinBrisvegas if i poas and get a bfn on fmu on frer say 2dp 3dt then anything after that any bfp would be real or definitely have to wait til 10pt.? Regardless of the bfn? I think i want to test out trigger than wait a few days before trying to get a bfp.? This bit confuses me. Last time i had 5dt i had x2 bfn 1dpt and 2dpt so 6&7days post trigger? I assumed trigger gone then.... It never turned into a bfp either obviously.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (25-10-2015),Blossom74  (25-10-2015),winsor  (25-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by faithandhopellove View Post
    @tegs26. I have grade 4 endometriosis. I had a laprascopic removal in 2013 then started IVF 6 months later. By that stage the endo was well and truly growing back and we had 3 cycles without success. I changed to a new FS after that who recommended zolodex for 3 months. We did that but it really didn't help much. The pain didn't improve much so I don't think the endo died off like it was supposed to. I did get a chemical pregnancy though and that was our first sign of implantation ever. I had a hysteroscopy and laparoscopy after another failed cycle then had three months on the pill before our last cycle and we finally got our BFP. I think having the laparoscopy then having a few months without AF to let things settle down is what did the trick. I am 43 so at 42 I would definitely try own eggs.
    @JulieMalooley. We went baby shopping last weekend. We didn't buy anything but enjoyed ourselves thoroughly just looking. I have had ms all week off and on so hoping this is a great sign. Fx for making 12 weeks.
    @faithandhopellove thanks so much for your info!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tegs26 For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (25-10-2015),faithandhopellove  (25-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity888 View Post
    @BlondeinBrisvegas if i poas and get a bfn on fmu on frer say 2dp 3dt then anything after that any bfp would be real or definitely have to wait til 10pt.? Regardless of the bfn? I think i want to test out trigger than wait a few days before trying to get a bfp.? This bit confuses me. Last time i had 5dt i had x2 bfn 1dpt and 2dpt so 6&7days post trigger? I assumed trigger gone then.... It never turned into a bfp either obviously.
    Yep...if you had a BFN at 6/7dpo then it was out your system or in traces too low to pick up on FRER.

I'm giving the absolute longest case scenario when it would be gone so you obviously metabolise it on the quicker side of the half life time scenario.

Yep...if you POAS at 5dpo & get a BFN then you can assume it's left your system or else you'd prob turn up a squinter if it's not😊

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (25-10-2015),winsor  (25-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello again everyone. Seems a lot of ladies are at the start of another cycle so thought it's a good time to jump back in. I'm going for my first scan on Tuesday coming off a down reg cycle. I am only being prescribed the predisnone and clexane this time but have the aspirin left over from last cycle so wondering if I should just take it too. What day would you start taking it? Everything was always from transfer but I feel like maybe that was too late?? Fingers crossed for all of you cycling now. I hope I have a transfer buddy on here, I'm losing hope now on my fifth cycle.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Corbes View Post
    @midnite01 I have been gluten free for over 10 years, wouldn't wish it on anyone. But a valuable resource when DH is just starting out how to adapt to the diet, where is safe to eat, and which products etc can he buy is on the coeliac society website. They also do monthly meet ups and take newbies to the supermarket and point out all good and bad stuff if that's convenient for you. I went though about 6 months of denial before I eventually succumbed. They also do cooking classes for a very nominal fee, and have a list of restaurants on their website that are GF friendly.
    @BlondeinBrisvegas FS said he was under a directive to put the best one in. We have 3 PGD tested and 1 untested. Of the 3 PGD normal ones, 2 are normal with a 95 percentile of confidence and 1 is normal with a 90 percentile of confidence. They are all graded 2-2 whatever that means. We want to shoot for the 90% one first, perhaps followed by the untested one.
    DH and I spoke about how to proceed from here, I will start on the fun pesseries as instructed tomorrow and see I can get in to see him before transfer day to discuss. For those wondering, my DH already has 2 kids from previous marriage (both same sex) and we are hoping for 2 more kids. We also want to try and save the "best till last", hoping that the first or second one will take and we can leave one or two in the freezer for down the track for number 2 child, having some confidence that it will be from younger eggs, and is PGD correct. Crazy I know because we could go through all 4 frosties and still not get 1 baby, but it seems important to at least try doing it this way in the beginning...

It was just so weird when the FN said yesterday of course we can choose, then comes no on the next call after they had spoken to the FS again.

Has anyone had a similar discussion with their FS?
    @Corbes Aaaaah....I see Luv

Totally understand where you and DH are coming from r.e which embryo to use first. Looks like your FS is coming from the opposite direction wanting to use the best straight up in the hope it will give you a BFFP first go!!

Perhaps if you explain your reasons to him he might reconsider??? If you and DH are prepared to potentially pay for 4 transfers then I can't see the problem myself???

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (25-10-2015),winsor  (25-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by faithandhopellove View Post
    @tegs26. I have grade 4 endometriosis. I had a laprascopic removal in 2013 then started IVF 6 months later. By that stage the endo was well and truly growing back and we had 3 cycles without success. I changed to a new FS after that who recommended zolodex for 3 months. We did that but it really didn't help much. The pain didn't improve much so I don't think the endo died off like it was supposed to. I did get a chemical pregnancy though and that was our first sign of implantation ever. I had a hysteroscopy and laparoscopy after another failed cycle then had three months on the pill before our last cycle and we finally got our BFP. I think having the laparoscopy then having a few months without AF to let things settle down is what did the trick. I am 43 so at 42 I would definitely try own eggs.
    @JulieMalooley. We went baby shopping last weekend. We didn't buy anything but enjoyed ourselves thoroughly just looking. I have had ms all week off and on so hoping this is a great sign. Fx for making 12 weeks.
    So far so good Luv by the sounds of it!! Mind you, I never had MS myself..was one of the lucky approx. 20-25% of women who didn't. Saw what both my sisters went through with my nephews and what some of the other Lovelies on the other thread have been through so am very grateful!!!

Hope it doesn't get too full on for you and @JulieMalooley with multiples on board!! Am sure all is going really well with your bubba's Luv. When are you next due for a scan??

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (25-10-2015),faithandhopellove  (25-10-2015),JulieMalooley  (25-10-2015),winsor  (25-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Summer your journey sounds very similar to mine (5 angel babies from natural pregnancies) Are you now doing IVF or an immune program? I haven't started IVF yet but I will be speaking to Dr M in Sydney tomorrow. Just wondering if you have been given any answers yet.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to calypso75 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (25-10-2015),Blossom74  (25-10-2015),Summer  (26-10-2015),winsor  (25-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BlondeinBrisvegas thanks so much for your calculations i will poas in the am before transfer but i only have predictor brand which measures 25hcg i think. Then ill get some frer from cw for the following days to get rid of trigger. When you did a 3dt to get dd do you remember what you did after to help implantation etc?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    So far so good Luv by the sounds of it!! Mind you, I never had MS myself..was one of the lucky approx. 20-25% of women who didn't. Saw what both my sisters went through with my nephews and what some of the other Lovelies on the other thread have been through so am very grateful!!!

Hope it doesn't get too full on for you and @JulieMalooley with multiples on board!! Am sure all is going really well with your bubba's Luv. When are you next due for a scan??
    Blood test tomorrow, ultrasound on Friday. DP has very much warmed to the idea of twins surprisingly. He always said 'only one' but now he's saying he will be 'very disappointed' to lose one now that we have two. After Friday will probably wait until 10 weeks for next u/s. GP said yesterday its not great to have them too often. I'm hoping to see a hcg of around 250,000 tomorrow if doubling is going at 3-4 days.... Watch this space 😀

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (25-10-2015),Blossom74  (25-10-2015),faithandhopellove  (25-10-2015),Summer  (26-10-2015),winsor  (25-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity888 View Post
    @BlondeinBrisvegas thanks so much for your calculations i will poas in the am before transfer but i only have predictor brand which measures 25hcg i think. Then ill get some frer from cw for the following days to get rid of trigger. When you did a 3dt to get dd do you remember what you did after to help implantation etc?
    I only did Wazza's protocol with clexane,pred,baby aspirin & the chemist full of supplements/meds he has you on such as Ralovera/Progynova.

I also did 2x1500 IU of Pregnyl after transfer. "Forgot" to do the last one😉😁

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (25-10-2015),Corbes  (25-10-2015)