Closed Thread
Page 14 of 100 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @JulieMalooley I'm waiting with baited breath to hear how tomorrow goes. I wish I could actually come with you!! Do you think DP would mind?!!
    Has the possibility of twins dawned on him yet?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-10-2015),JulieMalooley  (20-10-2015),winsor  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thoughts on a one shot only iui cycle as opposed to egg harvest. I've been on vitamins for all this time quality would have to be better.... One shot.... Then I won't regret not trying at all because of costs.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aniras For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-10-2015),Blossom74  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely @Aniras !! It's cheap, easy and definitely worth a try !! If you are ovulating then why not. Would there be a possibility you could go on clomid for it too, to increase your ovulatatorability
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 20-10-2015 at 09:46.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-10-2015),Blossom74  (20-10-2015),GreyDove  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    @JulieMalooley I'm waiting with baited breath to hear how tomorrow goes. I wish I could actually come with you!! Do you think DP would mind?!!
    Has the possibility of twins dawned on him yet?
    Well, considering it's his fathers right to tell every stranger and hanger-on in the world what's going on with my body, then yes I think I have the right to invite a few people to my u/s !
    I've given up being the grinch that stole DP's Christmas and I think now everybody knows anyway. My younger sister still didn't know on Sunday, but my older sister launched right into questioning me about morning sickness etc and my younger one sat there in the conversation like she had already heard. I asked who told her and she said she hadn't been told as she knew not to ask. Am I really that much of an ogre ? It would seem so. Ah well, at least my family know me and understand me.
    Anyway, I know DP will be busting at the seams to tell his old man if its twins and as much as I don't want him knowing, I just can't be bothered battling it anymore. Any notification will be given under my glaring death-stare with the proviso that he is to tell NOBODY. It will kill him, but I know he will comply. I'm sick of my body being everybody/'s business. It really gives me the irrits.
    Yes DP is well aware that twins are on the radar. He's pretty calm about the whole thing. Here's me going - how will we afford all the extra (unpaid) leave for two of us to be home, two of everything, how will we not kill each other from lack of sleep, how will I hold two - he's just like 'meh, we'll worry about it when the time comes'. Wish I could be so cool. Anyway tomorrow we will know one way or the other... talk about wishing my life away.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-10-2015),Summer  (20-10-2015),Tahli  (20-10-2015),winsor  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniras View Post
    Thoughts on a one shot only iui cycle as opposed to egg harvest. I've been on vitamins for all this time quality would have to be better.... One shot.... Then I won't regret not trying at all because of costs.
    Agree with @JulieMalooley Luv😊

Might as well have a go...it can be done.. @MGC Bertie is our over 40's Poster Girl for IUI😁

Would be good if you could maximise your chances by getting a couple more follicles/eggs on the go by using Clomid😊

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

winsor  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    just wondering, is there an age limit to doing IUI? I might ask my doctor about it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @winsor I have no idea Luv???😐

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

winsor  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sadly I'm in the less than 1amh group but still getting relatively regular cycles (except this month.
    I just know I will regret not trying at least once and don't want money to be my deciding facto as to not being blue to try. I could look at cycling in Sydney but I am still out of pocket for everything.
    With the vitamins I'm taking I can only pray the remaining eggs are of better quality than they have been and I score the magic egg on the last try....
    i just don't want to regret not trying because of money.....

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aniras For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-10-2015),GreyDove  (20-10-2015),MamaKes  (21-10-2015),winsor  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    it sounds like a good plan @Aniras. you could talk to your clinic also about the financial part in case they have some deals/options. the worst they can say is no.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniras View Post
    Sadly I'm in the less than 1amh group but still getting relatively regular cycles (except this month.
    I just know I will regret not trying at least once and don't want money to be my deciding facto as to not being blue to try. I could look at cycling in Sydney but I am still out of pocket for everything.
    With the vitamins I'm taking I can only pray the remaining eggs are of better quality than they have been and I score the magic egg on the last try....
    i just don't want to regret not trying because of money.....
    @Aniras, all your AMH indicates is that you are getting low on egg reserves - it gives no indication of the quality. If your cycles are still regular then you are still ovulating so go for it !

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-10-2015),GreyDove  (20-10-2015),winsor  (20-10-2015)