+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Constant faint BFP's in the PM BFN's with FMU

Alright ladies, I am coming to you all for advice. I have googled the S#it out of this and nothing useful has arisen.
    Hopefully I add everything.
    Currently I am what I believe is CD6, I have just finished AF which arrived right on time. Blood flow was as normal except I recall feeling a clot passing on CD1 during the heavy flow. Prior to AF I did not have my usual temp drop and cramping, I had some cramping on CD2 and 3. Yesterday and today I had some brown CM (normal) which was mixed with creamy/watery CM. I felt some pregnancy symptoms and with the lack of temp drop I tested with my one step mid****** internet cheapies (sensitive). All the FMU and SMU tests are BFN, not hint of a line, but all of my evening tests show a faint second line where the test line should be. It always appears within the allotted time (1-3 mins) and appears to have colour during that time. I had this just before AF as well so I have done approximately 20 tests. Like i said all the night tests show the faint line. I will add though that the tests are not getting darker or lighter, they are all much the same.
    What is going on, has anyone had this before.
    Do I have dodgy tests, if so why do all the night ones come up positive but no others??
    I feel a bit worries as I have looked (googled) about elevated HCG levels and when not pregnant it is not a good sign.
    I would love your opinions. I have today binned all except one test which I took last night I will try to add it from my phone.
    thanks in advance for any info.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here is the latest test
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hmmm try a frer. Could it have maybe been an early mc?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Oh So Ready!  (18-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I could be wrong but generally if one line is darker than the other its usually the test line darker than the control line which indicates pregnancy. Something to do with the dye being sucked into the test area the more pregnant you are. Thats been my experience anyway. You should just bite the bullet and get a digital to be sure.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Naboo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I would go speak with your gp. It could just be dodgy tests, or an early mc. Im one of those people who get a stronger positive in the afternoon than in the morning. But if you have had af and still getting the 2nd line, I think it definitely warrents a chat with a doctor. Its probably nothing but at the very least you will know for sure whats going on. I would have said that the pic is a bfp.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Def time for a GP visit

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I have my FS appointment on 9th Nov. But I think I had better get it checked out before then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If you've had AF and the line hasn't gotten any darker, then it could possibly be an early miscarriage. I'd definitely get checked out, just to be sure.

If you get any cramping or start to get a fever then definitely get seen asap as it could indicate retained product that has caused an infection.

I hope it's just dodgy tests, and that you can get your bfp soon. Hugs x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No advice just hugs xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have made an appointment for Thursday morning, but I wanted to add the I tested this morning expecting my usual bfn but I got a ridiculously super faint easy to overlook line. Also feeling a bit seedy today but I think that is only because I drank Pepsi last night which I have not had for some time. Will let you when I find out anything.