+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default ivf meds and nausea

Hi. I haven't been on here in a very long time. My daughter is now 2.5 through ivf. I am starting meds again now to complete a new fet and have found I am feeling really nauseous. Its horrible and I don't remember feeling this way with my first. I just need some sympathy 😐. Sad I know but I feel like I want to stop trying as its making me feel yuck. Any feedback appreciated. Hope you are all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You have my understanding in this ... They really knock you about don't they. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    They sure do. Its hard stay focused. Especially when my toddler wants my full attention and I just want to curl up in a ball. I know I shouldn't complain as I am so blessed to have my girl but I guess I'm human. Hope you are going ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a bit meh ... failed cycle just gone. Back to the drawing board. And in my normal life I can't concentrate on anything at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry you had a failed cycle. Its such an emotional roller coaster. My 2.5 year old was transfer # 5 and I was almost ready to accept I may not become a parent. The meds really play with your mind. I hope you are ok. Be kind to yourself. So hard to think about other things when going through ivf. Hugs to you.