+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @sunnygirl79 lol thankyou... apologised to my partner, he was like, I don't think you look ugly at all (bless him). I might go and get some foils or something in a few weeks, I feel so boring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default How to feel less fugly while pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    I had it done so long ago, I can't quite remember how much all up. There are different types too I think the one I got was VPL? It definitely hurt but they gave me this numbing cream to use an hour before each session which helped a lot. From memory each session was over in 10 mins or less - faster than a Brazilian wax. It took about 4-5 sessions and each session got cheaper as there was less hair to zap. I don't regret it for a second, I used to get horrid ingrowns from waxing and rashes from shaving. It's paid for itself a million times over.
    that sounds great! definitely seems as though it's paying for itself when you put it like that! I almost semi-seriously looked into it a couple of years ago but something got in the way and I forgot about it. maybe after bubs is born I'll revisit this. yeah my skin down there is the same. shaving gives me the yuckiest rashes and waxing I get ingrown hairs! even when I'm hairless it's still not that great as my skin feels gross and bumpy and itchy!? defeats the purpose really. must make an effort to get the laser stuff done. I'd prob also get it done under my arms while I'm at it.

God I hate hair removal. why can't we all just be 100% hairless from below the eyes?? lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchbundle View Post
    @sunnygirl79 lol thankyou... apologised to my partner, he was like, I don't think you look ugly at all (bless him). I might go and get some foils or something in a few weeks, I feel so boring.
    awwww!! be kind to yourself. your partner sounds sweet too. Hope you feel better soon xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (16-10-2015)