+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Omg I hear you!!!!!

There is not a single photo of me pregnant in 3 pregnancies. No real advice. I did the make up, nice hair, mani/pedi, few nice clothes but no avail.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    …I posted nude (anonymous) photos online for guys with a pregnancy/chubby fetish
    No regrets, it was awesome! But obviously not for everyone

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deku For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (16-10-2015),Little Miss Sunshine  (16-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deku View Post
    …I posted nude (anonymous) photos online for guys with a pregnancy/chubby fetish
    Wow that's brave!! I wouldn't have the guts for that but what a way to feel better!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow thanks for all the replies - looks like we are all in the same boat! Lots of great suggestions. Have it on my to-do list today to book my facial and pedi, have been meaning to for ages. At least my feet can look pretty, lol.

I am lucky in that mum is a hairdresser so hair cuts/colours are free but can be difficult to 'book in' with her! I might invest in some conditioning treatments etc. actually probably need to get new face products while I am at it. Being a woman is so expensive lol.

I think the suggestion of new shoes and jewellery in particular is great. I'm hesitant to invest in much maternity gear as not planning to have another child after this. I have a heap of lovely winter maternity clothes from DS so might try sell these on eBay and any money I make from that I can buy a nice summer maternity dress or something...

Maybe I need to stop following my fave fashion labels on Instagram etc for a while. It's just depressing seeing all these gorgeous summer frocks and bikinis I won't be wearing this year... Unless I buy something for after baby, or is that just putting too much pressure on myself to get back to size quickly?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    !!!!

wow good on you!

the idea of anyone looking at my body right now in a sexual way makes me feel icky but if it worked for you then that's great!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a question for those who wanna answer- did any if you guys trim or continue to maintain "down there"? I can't even see it anymore and have let it go but feeling a bit embarrassed about my bush and wondering if I should somehow make the effort to neaten up before bubs comes? I don't want to be the only one who has gone au natural during pregnancy....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Just a question for those who wanna answer- did any if you guys trim or continue to maintain "down there"? I can't even see it anymore and have let it go but feeling a bit embarrassed about my bush and wondering if I should somehow make the effort to neaten up before bubs comes? I don't want to be the only one who has gone au natural during pregnancy....
    I still get brazilian waxing done every 8 weeks or so. I've had it done for so long I dont like the feeling of hair 'down there' anymore. Will make sure I book one in for just before I'm due

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm only very early into my pregnancy, but I plan on continuing to get bikini waxes throughout. Just got one done earlier this week as I was freaking out about the hairy state that was happening down there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gold!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    At the end I shaved by sort of feeling my way about... However when the time came and I was in labour it was the LAST thing in my mind, I would have had dreadlocks down there if it would have taken the pain away.