+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Gift ideas for 7 year old girl

My niece has a birthday quite close to Christmas and buying presents is always hard. She gets literally hundreds of gifts and has everything that opens and shuts so it's very hard to find something unique and special.

I'm considering either an experience or something really unique from the markets etc that she can't possibly already have (or someone else hasn't already got for her). I had to go out and buy her a present on Christmas Eve last year because someone has already got her the same thing.

Any ideas or suggestions? What are 7 year old girls into? Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Gift ideas for 7 year old girl

For my niece's 8th birthday I got her and her mum tickets to a local production of grease. She loved it! Would something similar be an option? This year I'm thinking about getting her movie vouchers.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyV For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (15-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks I will look into productions. It might be a bit pricey to get 2 tickets though, guess it depends on the production.

I'm looking into workshops too. She likes art so maybe a kids art workshop? I think we're on the right track, the more I think about it an experience is the way to go...