+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Monash IVF anyone ?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else is doing IVF at the Mount Waverley clinic? We are starting in November.

We are extremely nervous, I have posted a few posts on here. Its great to have so much online support especially when you feel like no one understands and some people can get pregnant at a drop of a hat and I am still trying 2 and a half years later I am over hearing "don't stress cause stress makes it worse" and "your still young" .. its so frustrating.

A little background on Hubby and I we are in our late 20's and we have done two IUIS that had to be cancelled due to no sperm being able to be produced on the day. Hubby mya have to do a testicle biopsy with IVF if we can't get any frozen before hand. I have PCOS but apart from that everything else seems ok.

Hoping we get positive news in Nov

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babypanda For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (09-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with Monash at Clayton. I didn't realise they have a clinic at Mt Waverley. We used to be with Melbourne IVF (1 miscarriage & 2 failed cycles) but we wanted to start fresh with a new doctor and clinic so we moved to Monash. Been very happy so far

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Atleast you are happy with your clinic now. We changed gynos for the ivf, our last gyno we weren't happy with. Fingers crossed for both us