+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default We need 15 Reviewers for ENDOR cream (Eczema cream)

We need 15 reviewers for the ENDOR™ cream, see below for more details: NOW OPEN TO ALL AGE GROUPS

** THIS OFFER IS NOW CLOSED **

Name:  image for review.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  4.0 KB

ENDOR cream 30ml Tube

ENDOR is for the treatment of Mild to Moderate forms of Eczema, Psoriasis and Rosacea.

This is what Dr Iraj has to say about his amazing discovery:

Whilst working at St Mary’s hospital in London, I discovered a compound from children with an over active immune response. This compound was able to inhibit the production of various inflammatory products. I then emigrated to Australia and as the Head of Renal Research at the Children’s Hospital in Westmead Hospital in Sydney, I continued with my earlier work. My discovery of this immune compound suggested that it may be used to alleviate the symptoms of diseases that are shown to be caused by inflammatory products such as TNF-alpha and other cytokines. I have now developed and produced a topical cream called ENDOR™ cream, which has been received very positively. This cream does not contain any of the immune suppressants such as Steroids, Corticosteroids or any antibiotics and biologics. (You can read more on their website)

ENDOR contains the basic ingredients for the body to convert into the active product. This would then calm the over active immune reaction locally. Because it is anti inflammatory, it would also be very effective in reducing the inflammation due to insect bites.

ENDOR does not contain steroids, corticosteroids, antibiotics, biologics or any product that can cause any side effects. It also does not contain any perfume.

Each participant will receive 2 tubes of ENDOR (RRP of $34.95 each tube)

Link:http://www.endorcream.com
    __________________________________________________ ______________

Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria
    • Have mild to moderate Eczema
    • Be able to take a before and after photo
    • You have to be able to use this product for 10 days and write a review (at least 50 words long) before Monday 16th of November 2015.

To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • Let us know how old your child is or if it is for yourself.
    • Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-community with the subject line "ENDOR Review". (To be considered you will need to have a few posts to your name) Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the strict deadline, please don't apply).When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

We will be selecting the reviewers at 10am on Friday 23rd of October
    Last edited by BH-community; 26-10-2015 at 14:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I myself have eczema and so does my 11month old son but we are not in the age criteria but if you need other reviews I would be happy to give this a try as I'm using a mild cortisone cream on my son and a strong one on my hands, havnt sent a PM but will if you would like me to review

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD is almost 4 and has suffered mild-moderate eczema her whole life. It has flared up at the moment and we are yet to find the best treatment for her. Pm sent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi - I would love to review this cream. DS is 4 and we've yet to find that cream that we can use daily that helps his eczema and doesn't cause a flare up.

Sending PM now

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump - Great opportunity!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Okjook - we have just started another review for another cream that is targeted to 0-3 year olds and may be suitable? Have a look and pop your name down if interested.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-community For This Useful Post:

Okjook  (19-10-2015)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes please. DD is 3 and has mild flare ups, I'm currently using a steroid cream which I try to avoid using daily; but NOT using it daily results in the flare ups so we are stuck in a bit of a cycle.
    My only concern is with the pictures required as I don't let it get to the stage where it's that noticeable, I treat any redness and spots quickly so not sure if the patches will show up. I see them though and her skin becomes very rough to the touch and pale pink patches spring up. Might be too mild a case for this exercise but I have read about this product before and always wanted to try it. I don't think it was available in stores at the time though, it was mail order if memory serves me.
    But yes, would love to try it.
    ETA- do I need to PM? I have reviewed products before and my address is still the same.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews