+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I love Carol. I can't believe so many hate her for being "old". She's only late 40's and is freaking amazing! Melissa plays her so well. Holds her own with Rick, Michonne and Daryl easily.

Spoilers

I too can't believe Morgan. I understand he perhaps wants to save his soul, but.....! He was in a pretty bad way last time we saw him, so has worked hard to get where he is now mentally, but if it's a choice of you or them being killed, it's them every time. It's good to have a hostage to question, but I don't think they are going to be saying anything.

Disappointing to see the girl is involved too. I think most us were suss on her, but I was hoping she wouldn't betray them!

Wonder who will play Negan and what this all means for Glen. Loving it so far though. Starting with a bang instead of the usual slow build! Much better than Fear. I found that disappointing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

French Pear  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    👏 great episode!!!!

Spoilers 👇👇👇

I loved when the timer for the casserole went off at the end. I felt that the fight went on for hours but it was only 45mins or something!

Carol is amazing and saves the day once again. The group are lucky to have her.

Did Morgan end up killing black haired Wolf at the end? They will be back for sure.

Next week is going to be so exciting 😁
    I know right i loved the timer scene to it all happened in 15mins was done so well. And Carl just casually goes over to the oven takes out the food places it in the table.

I'm not sure if he killed him makes me think he did because he said I'm sorry but maybe he just knocked him out???

Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    I love Carol. I can't believe so many hate her for being "old". She's only late 40's and is freaking amazing! Melissa plays her so well. Holds her own with Rick, Michonne and Daryl easily.

Spoilers

I too can't believe Morgan. I understand he perhaps wants to save his soul, but.....! He was in a pretty bad way last time we saw him, so has worked hard to get where he is now mentally, but if it's a choice of you or them being killed, it's them every time. It's good to have a hostage to question, but I don't think they are going to be saying anything.

Disappointing to see the girl is involved too. I think most us were suss on her, but I was hoping she wouldn't betray them!

Wonder who will play Negan and what this all means for Glen. Loving it so far though. Starting with a bang instead of the usual slow build! Much better than Fear. I found that disappointing.
    I know I have always loved carol I don't get it either. Is the young teen girl that Carl was getting close to connected with the baddies?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jensha For This Useful Post:

French Pear  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jensha View Post
    I know right i loved the timer scene to it all happened in 15mins was done so well. And Carl just casually goes over to the oven takes out the food places it in the table.

I'm not sure if he killed him makes me think he did because he said I'm sorry but maybe he just knocked him out???

I know I have always loved carol I don't get it either. Is the young teen girl that Carl was getting close to connected with the baddies?
    I hope he killed him. He needs to be able to do it. Letting them go just means they will be back. Keeping them in "jail" means another mouth to feed. Get the info and then kill them I say.

And yes. I reckon the girl is involved. I can't remember the exact line, but Carl said place was too big to be easily defendable and she said something like "made it easy for us". US. But I think the A Carol saw at the JD was her way of telling the wolves where to go, and she marked the house to save them. Either that or to save the wolves as knew Carl would kill them LOL!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

Jensha  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Spoilers

Wonder who will play Negan and what this all means for Glen.
    I must have missed this about Glen👆 who what when where...?

I can't believe people hate on Carol because of her age! She isn't old and it would be so boring if all the characters were "young" plus life experience helps some people on the show the same way that youth has helped others.

I hope he killed him. He needs to be able to do it. Letting them go just means they will be back. Keeping them in "jail" means another mouth to feed. Get the info and then kill them I say.

And yes. I reckon the girl is involved. I can't remember the exact line, but Carl said place was too big to be easily defendable and she said something like "made it easy for us". US. But I think the A Carol saw at the JD was her way of telling the wolves where to go, and she marked the house to save them. Either that or to save the wolves as knew Carl would kill them LOL!
    I do recall her saying that "made it easy for us" line and was puzzled by it but the fact she just dug into that turtle did make me feel she was connected to the Wolves. I thought in her preview with the JSS was a leading mArker for people to follow... But then when she marked it on herself on her hand when she walked into the compound I thought maybe it was just her "survival" thing.

I did wonder about that A that was marked on the porch! Was that Carl's porch?

Hmm very interesting! I think this is the most action packed start to a season with a lot to speculate on. It's great 😁

8. The Following User Says Thank You to French Pear For This Useful Post:

Californication  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The Glen thing is from the comics. It's been talked about in a lot of articles, so if you REALLY want to know, have a Google or PM me. I assumed most people knew as thought it had been mentioned here, but maybe not! And who knows if they will follow the comics with that story line. They have already made changes (ie Daryl doesn't exist in the comics, and some people that are alive are dead and vice versa) so it's anyone's guess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Ooooh that's so interesting I missed hearing that I'll have to watch it again 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wasn't that young boy carol told to get over his dad's death holding some toy that had a big A on it???

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allykat111 For This Useful Post:

French Pear  (20-10-2015),Jensha  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

14. The Following User Says Thank You to allykat111 For This Useful Post:

Jensha  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I knew I had seen it! I was thinking it was the younger brother. But you're right. Interesting.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I knew I had seen it! I was thinking it was the younger brother. But you're right. Interesting.....
    Whose porch was the A on?