+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't seen them, but as much as I love Glenn I do hope it is him that dies so that the story can line up with the comics a bit more, but in an interview with Robert kirkman he had said he liked that the TV show gave him a chance to do it things differently and explore different outcomes. So it deff could be anyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What do you guys think about the new season? I love JDM, but I'm really hating Negan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi again @Californication! I found last nights ep boring. I'm actually struggling with this season. Last weeks was boring as well. I get we need to know background info etc but a whole episode dragging on about it bores me!! That's my 5cents anyway!! Oh I also love jdm too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default The Walking Dead Season 6

You're probably gonna hate next weeks ok then as I am guessing it will be about Maggie and the hilltop group

I don't mind the slow build up. They do it every year and I expect the first half of the season to be slow burning eps and then all out chaos for the last. I admit, I can't wait for Rick to get his revenge, but I don't know it will happen this season. It will take a while to form a coalition which is where I assume it's going. With Maggie at Hilltop, and Morgan will go back to Alexandria at some stage to let them know carol is OK and tell them about the Kingdom, surely the 3 groups can take on Negan and his crew. Especially if Daryl can move past his guilt and be their man on the inside. This is why I don't mind the slow burn - I get caught up in the psychology of it all. How will Rick pull off his revenge? What will Maggie do? Will Ezekiel's chat with Carol help her heal? Will Morgan join back up with Rick and fight? Will Daryl ever forgive himself? Are they gong to follow the comics with Carl and Negan? Or is that now Daryl's story? I don't read the comics, but have read articles on what happens in them, so will be interesting to see how it all plays out!
    Last edited by Californication; 15-11-2016 at 10:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah I know!! It's always a slow burn then the final few eps are explosive..
    Dwight reminds me of Matthew McConahay (can't spell!) having a bad day and also I really liked Ezekiels episode. He's a great, meaty character. ATM neagan is just being a bully, I hate bullies esp in leadership positions lil