+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I reckon Glenn with Abraham as a red herring. Possibly Daryl, they've been weaning the show off the character all season, but usually you'd have a 'goodbye' episode for a major character and we didn't have one.

And what's wrong with Maggie? This may sound terrible but I hope that baby doesn't survive. A realistic portrayal of pregnancy loss on tv would be welcome for once and the chances of a baby surviving when she's that sick and has a fever for so long with no treatment is slim to none. I hate ridiculous pregnancy recoveries.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I knew it. Just knew it. The preview made me think that was what they were going to do. Can't believe they are going to make us wait until October.

Not that I've seen it all yet. Husband was out last night so I waited for him, started watching today and someone has come here and he's now been talking to them for 20 mins! And I have to leave in 30 to get the kids from school, so not enough time to finish now. I just wanna watch 😫😫😫😫😫

Will come back with my guess tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How frustrating @Californication ! Hopefully u get to watch it all tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dh says its glen cause that's who died in the comics

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Reneeharry For This Useful Post:

AngelicHobgoblin  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    How frustrating @Californication ! Hopefully u get to watch it all tonight
    Trying to! Morgan just saved Carol, the horse people showed up AND THE BL.OODY PHONE RINGS LOL. So now he's on the phone. 😫😫😫

Please let these new horse people be friendly. The third pack of Saviours Rick etc ran into was huge. They must have massive numbers. They should have gone through that first blockade. They didn't have as many people blocking it there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well that was full on. The TWD FB page has all sorts of theories based on hair, shadows etc! I'm not sure, but think possibly Abraham. Rick looked broken and was sh!tting himself so wouldn't be seen as a threat, but Abraham wasn't, so Negan may see him as a threat and choose him. But in the comics, apparently Glens death is pivotal in Maggie becoming who she is today, and maybe the dumpster was a diversion to make us think it wouldn't be him after that. So I don't really know what I think. I don't want to like Negan, but I love JDM so it's going to be hard. He's sexy as hell and did a brilliant job.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Well that was full on. The TWD FB page has all sorts of theories based on hair, shadows etc! I'm not sure, but think possibly Abraham. Rick looked broken and was sh!tting himself so wouldn't be seen as a threat, but Abraham wasn't, so Negan may see him as a threat and choose him. But in the comics, apparently Glens death is pivotal in Maggie becoming who she is today, and maybe the dumpster was a diversion to make us think it wouldn't be him after that. So I don't really know what I think. I don't want to like Negan, but I love JDM so it's going to be hard. He's sexy as hell and did a brilliant job.
    I liked the demise of ricks confidence, he knows he's frucked. Yes, I know in the comics maggies growth as a leader is dependant on glens death...but I still don't know,.,I'm still kinda thinking Abraham and that Glen dies next season??? Oh yeah, he's a charismatic buggar isn't he??? I just kept smiling at him the whole time. How big are his group omg and recruited all the thugs and rednecks.. It was a good episode. This last half season has been great imo. What do you thinks gonna happen with Morgan and carol? U think they'll join a different group!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Trying to! Morgan just saved Carol, the horse people showed up AND THE BL.OODY PHONE RINGS LOL. So now he's on the phone. 😫😫😫

Please let these new horse people be friendly. The third pack of Saviours Rick etc ran into was huge. They must have massive numbers. They should have gone through that first blockade. They didn't have as many people blocking it there.
    Yes I was thinking where is that rpg just blow them up!
    I am kind of getting sick of the formulaic running into bad guys storylines getting captured, escaping etc. I know it's a dark show and its evolved from escaping walkers to fear the living but sometimes I wish they weren't all baddies (like Alexandria was). They are also making really dumb decisions. Like starting a war with negan's group with no idea who/what/how many they were dealing with, being super arrogant and everyone running off willy nilly. Found this season quite stressful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    I liked the demise of ricks confidence, he knows he's frucked. Yes, I know in the comics maggies growth as a leader is dependant on glens death...but I still don't know,.,I'm still kinda thinking Abraham and that Glen dies next season??? Oh yeah, he's a charismatic buggar isn't he??? I just kept smiling at him the whole time. How big are his group omg and recruited all the thugs and rednecks.. It was a good episode. This last half season has been great imo. What do you thinks gonna happen with Morgan and carol? U think they'll join a different group!?
    I thought it was good too, though there's a lot of whingers on the FB page saying how crap it was with all the driving around. I think they missed the point. It wasn't really about who Negan killed. It was all about the demise of Rick's ego and confidence. About Negan showing him who was bigger so to speak, and taking Rick down. Those whistles when they were walking through the bush game me chills. He has hundreds of men. And I bet that wasn't all of them either.

Morgan and Carol could be interesting. I think he will save her. He has shown he will kill, but doesn't want to. I think he will pass on everything he was taught by the guy with the goat and help her learn to deal with all the killing. So much Carol hate out there - people saying she's boring, gotta go etc. I don't get it. She's having a breakdown. Struggling with all the killing. That doesn't make her boring. It makes her human! And it's called character progression.

I think they will eventually go back. And maybe join Maggie at Hilltop when she gets there?? They may even be a couple. She can harden him up and he can soften her down and bring out the best in each other. Going to be interesting, that's for sure!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah carol is going to pull herself together (cause she's awesome!) so I too wonder if Morgan will show her things to regain her inner strength.

Ricks got the bullets recipe so I wonder if that will be a card he plays for negan? Hmmmm so much to think about!!