+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Yeah it's a bit stressful! I'm hoping somehow carol wanders by and kills the guys holding the group up in the bush and & then takes out Dwight!! Somehow I don't think that's going to happen though!! Maybe Eugene will save the day, lol!!
    Yes Neagan I can't wait to see, I used to love greys anatomy up to season 4/5 when that Neagan actor was in it lol as Denny 😭 guessing I won't be crying over him when I see him in TWD lol I reckon Maggie is probs going to loose the baby..
    We can hope! I've liked him since then too. I've been enjoying him s.exing up Alicia in the Good Wife. I don't want to see him bashing people's heads in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ahh I don't watch the good wife.. I haven't seen him since Denny 😢 I guess I won't think he's too sweet after next week 😳😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I also don't think Daryl is dead just wounded.
    I have to say though this episode annoyed me in that multiple characters made stupid decisions and put themselves in such dangerous situation when they've shown to be smarter than that so many times. Like Daryl and rosita going off alone, Glenn and michonne following Daryl, carol going off alone, Rick and Morgan going after carol - splitting everyone up and leaving the town undefended essentially. Again.
    I have no idea who will die in the finale but I think it'll be stressful to watch 😁 and I just hope carol stops having this crisis in her conscience as I like tough bad a$$ carol! I'm hoping she saves the day again!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

Fauvette  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Walking Dead Season 6

@gingermillie yes I was yelling at the tv a lot during that episode. The splitting up of everyone drove me nuts!😡 I don't think daryls dead either -but I reckon glen might go..apparently he died in the comics so everyone thought when he got stuck on the dumpster that was it for him. Hmmmm really was a frustrating episode to say the least!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Walking Dead Season 6

I think maggie will lose the baby and j think daryl is alive for now. Does someone have too have too die o.o I hope carol comes back she's a fav. I really don't like the whole rick and michonne thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I love the Rick Mishone romance ahhhh been hoping for that to happen for about 2 seasons Yeah I love Carol too, like I said before hope she comes back quickly lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm not sure I want to watch. I have a feeling the final scene will be Negan swinging his bat and we won't find out at who until next year. I think that would be worse than losing one of my favs now!

Because of our stupid internet, I won't get to see it until tomorrow either. I kinda want spoilers so I'm prepared, but also don't so it doesn't get ruined!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    I'm not sure I want to watch. I have a feeling the final scene will be Negan swinging his bat and we won't find out at who until next year. I think that would be worse than losing one of my favs now!

Because of our stupid internet, I won't get to see it until tomorrow either. I kinda want spoilers so I'm prepared, but also don't so it doesn't get ruined!
    Ha ha I know what you mean, they love leaving us hanging!!
    I wait till DH comes home and we watch together. I completely forgot about it till I saw ur post. Urgh, it's going to be a big one!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Californication  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That was brutal. Looking for thoughts on who it was....

Thanks
    Reviews
    All I'll say is OMFG 😳