+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think we should be able to talk about it now it's been a few days... So... Spoiler below...
    Z
    Z
    Zz
    Z
    Z
    Z
    Z
    Zz
    Z
    Z
    Z
    Z

Z

Z
    Z
    Z
    Z
    Z
    Z

rick and Miconne!!! Wow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was like no they're not gunna kiss then they went durther and did the deed haha
    Thought Carl would walk in on them

Thanks
    Reviews
    So do you reckon it's been going on for a while or that was the first shag? The whole bathrobe thing at the beginning of the episode suggests it wasn't new.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think it was new. The bathrobe doesn't mean much - they share a house. I'm excited and a little apprehensive. I hope the writers don't f this up. Plus, everyone Rick "likes" dies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please don't kill Michon off she's the best and she looks after his kids
    The robe scene was weird I thought it was flirty

Thanks
    Reviews
    It felt like a really sudden new storyline to me though as I haven't noticed any sexual tension between them in the past..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

Reneeharry  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it just me or did it feel like there wasn't any real s3xual chemistry between them? Felt a little bit... forced?

I get that they're long standing friends/family and there is a lot between them already. I guess I'm disappointed that they couldn't just be friends and that's enough. Hoping that's how the ultimate plot line works out?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default The Walking Dead Season 6

I think there's always been love there - they've been through a lot together and as a group, but not "in love" love. But I think the way it was done was good. I mean you can be friends with someone for a long time and love them in that way, and then one day something changes and you look at them differently. I think that's what happened. They were having a laugh, he put the mints in her hand, patted her hand and then it was like, "oh".

And as for the no previous s.exual tension, I think that's understandable. I can't say s.ex would be high on my agenda in a zombie apocalypse with all they've been through just trying to survive. It could also just turn into a friends-with-benefits situation. After all, neither of them have had s.ex in a long, long time. Now they are relatively safe, take it where you can get it LOL.
    Last edited by Californication; 25-02-2016 at 11:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    I think there's always been love there - they've been through a lot together and as a group, but not "in love" love. But I think the way it was done was good. I mean you can be friends with someone for a long time and love them in that way, and then one day something changes and you look at them differently. I think that's what happened. They were having a laugh, he put the mints in her hand, patted her hand and then it was like, "oh".

And as for the no previous s.exual tension, I think that's understandable. I can't say s.ex would be high on my agenda in a zombie apocalypse with all they've been through just trying to survive. It could also just turn into a friends-with-benefits situation. After all, neither of them have had s.ex in a long, long time. Now they are relatively safe, take it where you can get it LOL.
    Good point! Friends with benefits makes sense. I was actually wondering about Michonne and that other guy out in the forest. They seemed to have some chemistry?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm scared. Neegan is getting closer and I don't want anyone to die 😪. After tonight, I think it might be Maggie.