+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Of course. Isn't that what this thread is for? Haven't seen it, don't read it!

It was suitably gory and full of action etc etc but TBH, it's the same old mass cull story they've told a few times already. I'm struggling to see where they can go with it.

And kill Glenn already. I really like him but his near misses are getting ridiculous and we need to lose someone important for a decent impact. And Daryl isn't up for grabs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Glenn is safe for a while from what I've read. They've promised no more fake outs for now.

I loved Daryl in this. That opening sequence. BOOM! So awesome. I read something today that said a car appeared in the distant background while the biker was saying he was going to shoot one of them. I didn't see it, but will look for it when I watch again with DH tonight. But people are thinking it could have been Neegan, or another of his crew that now knows it was Daryl who killed them, and he may be the one to take Glenn's death in the comics. I hope not. I won't riot, but I will be very upset! I hope they are wrong and it ends up being Morgan. Unless he's willing to change, he's a huge liability to the group. And after this Ep, I no longer hate Father Gabriel. He's been weak and caused so many problems, but he stood up when it counted. Also loved Abraham's "nibble on that" LOL.

But the whole Ep was awesome. I loved it!

Do we want Rick and Michonne together? Or just friends? I'm not sure. I do think they would be god together. He needs someone strong who can take care of herself, but also nurture the kids. Especially Judith. I don't blame Jessie for freaking out when her kid got bit. I would too. But she caused her own death and put everyone in danger. He needs someone who can make the hard decisions, but isn't hard, and I think that's Michonne. She's all kinds of awesome.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

Emma 80  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    It was suitably gory and full of action etc etc but TBH, it's the same old mass cull story they've told a few times already. I'm struggling to see where they can go with it.
    From what I've read, this is the end of the herd storyline. The rest of the season will focus on Neegan and Jesus and how they affect the group. I'm dreading it - the final Ep made Andrew Lincoln sick to his stomach but it will be good I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wasn't going to bother with this season as I got,over it last season. Anyways glad I watched it was awesome.
    Hubby told me Carl will loose his eye cause in the comic he wears a patch. The comic is all about Carl apparently.
    Michon is awesome so a badass and I loved daryl blowing them bikers up haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually think Daryl might go this season. They've been phasing out his plot lines. They always do that on these shows. Phase them out then give them a last hurrah.

I'm glad that horrible family went this episode. I thought they might keep the mother for Rick, but nope!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my god!! Has everyone seen it yet??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Umm yes omg the ending

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes! Who the hell is that Jesus guy?? And can we talk about the romance?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was it weird ? I was like omg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wooohooooo!