+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The Walking Dead Season 6

Loved the first Ep so much I'm watching it again... Thought I'd make a season 6 thread...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! I liked it too. TWD is my favorite show (alongside homeland, this is my favorite time of year!!). I wonder who was sounding the horn at the end. Hmmmm. Can't wait til next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I have one complaint. Not. Enough. Daryl. LOL.

I wonder who is doing the horn too. Could be the kid, but I wonder if Rick was right about the noise of the trapped walkers attracting more. I can help thinking that both ends were deliberately blocked off and wonder if the wolves are involved somehow.

Can't wait to find out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Monday can't come fast enough can't wait to find out. I really loved how they did the two time lines way of story telling. Got to see directly after but also got to kind of skip over a lull and go right into awesomeness at the same time.

Favourite quote
    Rick 'do you have any idea who your talking too'

I loved rick in this episode...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jensha For This Useful Post:

Californication  (15-10-2015),French Pear  (15-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

I think at the group meeting new dreadlock guy said that a community of people blockaded themselves in the quarry when the outbreak happened but obvs turned and got stuck in there. Whether or not that is what happened... It felt very Wolf like to me but I think that any event that happens we will be blaming the Wolves as we know they are coming from when they found old mates bag last episode.

Yes not enough Daryl
    Last edited by French Pear; 15-10-2015 at 06:32.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to French Pear For This Useful Post:

Californication  (15-10-2015),Jensha  (15-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    I think at the group meeting new dreadlock guy said that a community of people blockaded themselves in the quarry when the outbreak happened but obvs turned and got stuck in there. Whether or not that is what happened... It felt very Wolf like to me but I think that any event that happens we will be blaming the Wolves as we know they are coming from when they found old mates bag last episode.

Yes not enough Daryl
    Might have to watch again. I thought he said they must have blockaded it when the world went to Sh!t, and that when he first saw it, it was only the workers who had turned in there.

I loved Rick too, but my fav was when Carol said to him she was getting better with a gun and he said "you do alright" or whatever the line was. I know it was probably to protect her "cover" but it made me LOL thinking of her one woman rescue at terminus.

I'm feeling another main cast member may be killed this season. Out of the originals, who wouldn't you miss? I'm going to go with Maggie. Maybe it's because she's really been sidelined the last 2 seasons, but I not caring about her as much as the boys or Carol. I wonder where Carl was too. Unlike him to miss out on the action. I didn't see him in the Ep at all unless I missed him at the meeting??
    Last edited by Californication; 15-10-2015 at 08:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I loved that carol line too 😂

Oh I didn't see Carl either hmm

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jensha For This Useful Post:

Californication  (15-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Might have to watch again. I thought he said they must have blockaded it when the world went to Sh!t, and that when he first saw it, it was only the workers who had turned in there.

I loved Rick too, but my fav was when Carol said to him she was getting better with a gun and he said "you do alright" or whatever the line was. I know it was probably to protect her "cover" but it made me LOL thinking of her one woman rescue at terminus.

I'm feeling another main cast member may be killed this season. Out of the originals, who wouldn't you miss? I'm going to go with Maggie. Maybe it's because she's really been sidelined the last 2 seasons, but I not caring about her as much as the boys or Carol. I wonder where Carl was too. Unlike him to miss out on the action. I didn't see him in the Ep at all unless I missed him at the meeting??
    Actually come to think of it maybe that was what was said... And I invented the rest 😂 I'll have to re watch again too with no interruptions!

Maggie is still very disconnected from everything so I wouldn't miss her too much but I keep waiting for her to announce that she is pregnant.

I don't think Karl or Judith will die, it would probably end it for Rick if they did.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to French Pear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post

Yes and when Morgan spoke to carol when she was handing out tea - he could see straight through her act. I love pretend carol.
    As long as they don't kill off Rick, carol or Daryl. I would be devastated if any of those 3 go. And soft spot for Glenn too. All the originals lol.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post: