+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well, you have a bit of a plan in place, so that's good. Definitely work on the date nights. My DH and I are feeling that ourselves.

I have issues asking for help as well.... but am slowly getting better at it. It has made a big difference to how I feel. I hope you can find a way to work on that and it starts to help you too.

Canberra is supposed to have lovely weather this weekend. You'll have just missed Floriade, but hopefully that means there aren't as many people around! If you're a tea drinker and feel like splurging, I highly recommend the high tea at Adore Tea in Gold Creek. You need to book it in. It is worth every cent.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am sad I missed Floriade. I saw it 3 years ago. It was really lovely.
    It's my BILs 30th. So lots of board game fun awaits me.

I will get to meet my baby nephew for the first time, so that will be great too.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to White Mage For This Useful Post:

Tiny Dancer  (14-10-2015)

Similar Threads

1. Let's keep the new PM honest #2
    By Father in forum General Election Discussion
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 13-06-2015, 22:25
  2. If I'm really honest..
    By Nomia in forum Issues with Family Members
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-11-2014, 13:15