+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 6 month old

DD is waking 3 to 4 times a night.. I'm so exhausted. She is having bottles each time. She went from only waking once maybe twice to this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No advice sorry... all 3 of my babies have done this and I can't give you any other tips other than they grow out of it - with a bit of persuasion... I did cc once each of the kids were 12 months old - and within 2 nights we were sleeping through. My DS (#3) is 6 months old, so I have a way to go with night waking. I feel your pain, hang in there. The only thing that might help is to structure the day and give a late night feed/dream feed at about 10pm - hoping bub might sleep till 4-5am. Also I found that the closer bub is to you the more you wake - if you move bub to another room, they sometimes learn to put themselves back to sleep (normal sleep cycle) after waking (as you don't disturb them/wake them more unecessarily). Different story if they are screaming of course! Goodluck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 9 month old and around that time she also had a sleep regression. It was common in my mums group too. No advise but it does improve except when teething then it all goes to crap again.

Similar Threads

1. 10 month old won't eat!!
    By Luanajo in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 20-06-2015, 08:16
  2. What does your 8 month old eat
    By Nafsika in forum Babies (7 - 12 months)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 31-01-2015, 13:34
  3. How much does your 15 month old eat?
    By LittleGumnut in forum Toddlers (1 year olds)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2015, 21:07