+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Coping with treatments, appointments and hospital stays

Hi all...

So here is the deal... after over 2 years of appointments and tests and waiting for results, my DD has been diagnosed with Currarinos Syndrome. She has some serious sleep disruption going on and we are in the middle of trying to figure out if she is having nocturnal seizures or some form of parasomnia. I have always accepted what has been thrown at us with our LO and adjusted however her first lot of serious surgical procedures will be commencing shortly and I feel like emotionally i have come to a great big grounding halt!!! I spent last night in hospital having a sleep study done for her and have come home a complete anxious mess... just wondering how other mothers in these situations are coping and manage it all... i feel like the closer we get to surgery the more real this is all becoming... any tips on reboosting morale would be greatly appreciated xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Coping with treatments, appointments and hospital stays

I have no advice sorry but I didn't want to read and run. I will offer hugs x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ElizaDoLittle For This Useful Post:

isaevette86  (14-10-2015)

Similar Threads

1. Childcare to attend appointments
    By Pearlygirl in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 17-02-2015, 22:05
  2. your partner and appointments
    By Hayles79 in forum First Trimester Chat
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 24-01-2015, 15:25
  3. trying to figure out doctors appointments