+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 7 year old started to pee the bed

I had no idea where to post this but last week my 7 year old wet the bed which is not like her at all she hasn't wet the bed since she was 3! Now she's done it again tonight? Should I be taking her to the doctor? this is worrying me a lot now it's happened a second time within a week. She's been a lot more hyper lately aswell, making alot of random noises constantly which I am finding myself asking her to stop over and over again through out the day. Noises with her mouth like fart noises and whistling, clicking. Any advice would be very appreciated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Has she been feeling off at all? The wetting could be anything from laziness, UTI, stress from something happening at home or school, or something else medically wrong. If nothing is going on I would be inclined to take her to the doctor.

Similar Threads

1. DP has started her first IVF cycle!
    By rainbow road in forum IVF
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-02-2015, 17:48
  2. How old were you when you started TTC?
    By Lennon in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 15-01-2015, 15:00
  3. Has anyone started injections on DAY 5?
    By I Would Make A Great Mother in forum IVF
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 23-11-2014, 11:05