+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That is fantastic @Aqua85 !! Nervewracking time but I am sure it will all go amazingly! Have you had any symptoms? My morning sickness has been dire..still all for a good cause

I am 7+1 now and a u/s today showed a bean with a HR of 133. So happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very exciting ladies 😀 very happy to hear you're both going well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    That must have been so exciting to hear a healthy HB. So happy for you!!
    So far the only symptoms I have had are slight cramping and feeling very tired/lazy (that could just be me though- haha).
    As stupid as this sounds I actually want to get morning sickness...hitting the 6week mark next week and I think it will just give me some reassurance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    How are you both going this week? Not much to report my end - which is good I guess!! We moved house last weekend so the unpacking has kept me busy at least.
    My scan is booked for next Friday- do either of you know if this is likely to be internal or external??
    Have also started to get a little nauseous in afternoons...and straight after dinner in evening. I guess MS isn't always restricted to the mornings how are you feeling @Patience86??
    Hope you're both well anyway. Looking forward to some nice weather this weekend.
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    It should be external at this stage. Make sure you double check if you need to have a full bladder as I did for the first one at 7 weeks. At 12 weeks I had both internal and external as they couldn't get one of the measurements from the outside.
    My morning sickness only kicked in at night. Could set my watch by it! Every night at 7.30 I would get sick 😞 it stopped et around 13 weeks.

That's exciting you've moved and a good distraction too 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have only really had internals. And yes my morning sickness is always worse in the afternoon/evening too. I actually feel my best in the morning! Sounds like everything is going really well good luck for the scan!!

I am 8 weeks tomorrow and starting to relax a little. Scan today showed bub measuring exactly to dates and a good strong heartbeat if 162

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, how are you doing? Hope you both had a wonderful Christmas!
    @Aqua85 how is the pregnancy going? I hope everything is going smoothly for you!

Well I am a couple days off 12 weeks...crazy! I had dreadful morning sickness (had to go to hospital for rehydration and prescribed Zofran) but it is easing now and I am starting to enjoy it all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello!!!
    12weeks- can not believe you are nearly into the 2nd tri already. Although being in a similar position I know how SLOWLY time passes. I have never wished away time so much as these passed few weeks.

My partner and I went away over Xmas and I had a mild panic attack when my MS suddenly vanished, and I suddenly felt fine. I was convinced something was wrong...unfortunately we were in the middle of nowhere and the nearest hospital didn't have an ultra-sound.
    "Luckily" my MS returned a few days later and I have not had any spotting/bad stomach cramps to date.
    My foetal DNA test is on Friday afternoon (11W+3), and they said they could conduct an U/S at the same time. I am just praying the HB is still going strong and I am just fussing over nothing.
    It is great to hear your journey though, keeps me positive and distracted. When is your next appointment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had a few panics when morning sickness got better too...I think it is quite normal! I like to think no news e.g bleeding) is good news though and I am sure everything is going perfectly

Yep, had my 12 week scan which was amazing. A real little baby im there! It has been nice telling people too I have an OB appointment on Wednesday to find out the NT risk but not terribly concerned.

Good luck with your testing and u/s...not long till 12 weeks now!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Patience86 For This Useful Post:

Aqua85  (06-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, so pleased to hear you're both going so well and are now 12 weeks!!! Are you going to find out genders or have a surprise?