+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck, looking forward to hearing the results!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

The clinic rang to say it was indeed a positive test and that I will continue coming back each week for the blood tests etc. They also said to use up what pessaries I had left, but then to stop.
    The nurse said my level was good at 120.2 but I was really deflated thinking it was stupidly low. I eventually rang them back and said this, but they reassured me that since it was still early days (4 weeks gestation on 28day cycle) that level was where I should be.
    Over the next couple of weeks things should carry on progressing, but I should not be freaking out assuming it should be 300+

Even though my RE said this there is still part of me really worried. Not sure how to shake it!! urgggggh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congratulations!!!!!! I'm so thrilled for you! Try not to analyse the numbers too much, as long as they are doubling like they should then that's the main thing.
    What fabulous news!!!!!!!! Two for two, well done ladies 👏👏👏😊😊😊 see low amh doesn't always mean anything, all it does is freak us out!!!!
    I'm wishing you both a very easy uneventful pregnancy 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!! HUGE congratulations!! My first beta was 120 something as well as Kelly said dont worry too much about the numbers it is more about tge doubling and there is no reason to believe there will be any problems!

As for the worry...totally normal..I am still freaking out and worrying something is wrong. I probably will until bub is in my arms.

Massive congrats again, have you told DH yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately it's hard not to worry about every little thing when you're pregnant and it doesn't really stop once they're born, just different things to worry about. But try not to stress too much. I used to just take it a week at a time and tried to do things to distract me. It gets a little easier in the 2nd trimester once you've had the 12 week scan etc, well I found this anyway. Rest up ladies as growing little humans is a big job and very tiring at times. So please look after yourselves and enjoy the ride!! Xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

Aqua85  (20-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is something we both wanted and I was upset that it may not have even been positive (normal!!) but now that box is ticked I just move onto the next thing to worry about- haha. What a horrible experience!
    FX for us both @Patience86 - both you and @Kellyk77 have been amazing sounding boards for me.
    You're right @Kellyk77 just a week at a time is best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to pop in and say that today at 5 + 6 we saw a heartbeat very happy and encouraged!

How are you doing @Aqua85 ? Has it sunk in yet?

And yes, @Kellyk77 this thread is proof that high fsh/low amh isnt necessarily doom!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Patience86 For This Useful Post:

Happy Camper  (20-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yaaayyyy for a heartbeat!!! It's so exciting to hear for the first time. And of course every time after that first time haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Patience86 & @Kellyk77 - this week has certainly dragged!! I just want to get my next set of tests done and hear how things are going.
    Been getting some late afternoon cramps which although not awful are still uncomfortable. Luckily it only lasts 30-45mins though...plus my belly is still bloated from my stims cycle. I swear I already look pregnant Urgh.
    So exciting to hear the HB! I had no idea it could be done that early. CONGRATS!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello!!
    It has been a while since I last posted but wanted to update you both on how things were progressing. My second set of results came back and my levels are increasing exactly how they want them to. My HCG is sat around 3,300 which is fine.
    The clinic said I was all done with them now- which is pretty scary - my next appointment is with my doctor for the 7 week foetal scan.\
    I guess I just have to carry on with life as usual and keep praying throughout out 1st trimester!!
    YIKES.