+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default High FSH and Cancelled IVF

Hi @Aqua85 ...yeah I am on pessaries too...though thankfully only 2x day! As you are not on the boosters I reckon starting testing 8 days post transfer is totally reasonable. Is it time for you to test already?!

Yes I do feel really anxious at the moment, though a scan yesterday showed a teeny tiny sac ( I didn't know they could see anything at 4.5 weeks). Just waiting on my on my blood test results...hopefully they are ok.

Oh also I had zero symptoms this bfp cycle. Zilch! It was actually one of the things that made me wonder if I was pregnant! After so many chems I found that whenever I had Sore boobs and things it was bfn and when I didn't feel anything it was bfp. I actually read the other day that sore boobs can actually signify LOW progesterone (I always thought it was the opposite!). So don't lose hope, it might be a good sign
    Last edited by Patience86; 12-11-2015 at 06:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will wait until Sunday which is day 8 for me...I think I should be able to keep myself busy between then and now
    I had my 1st set of bloods back yesterday and it showed as 93, assume this is HCG but I was too worried to ask- haha. Muppet. ANyway the nurse said it was a good level so to just keep going as I am until my next test on 18th. Then at least I will have a definitive answer.

Good work so far with your own journey, I know its a struggle not to let yourself get carried away. I have read through quite a few positive threads on here & they really help improve my mindset.

I guess we just keep ticking over!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua85 View Post
    I will wait until Sunday which is day 8 for me...I think I should be able to keep myself busy between then and now
    I had my 1st set of bloods back yesterday and it showed as 93, assume this is HCG but I was too worried to ask- haha. Muppet. ANyway the nurse said it was a good level so to just keep going as I am until my next test on 18th. Then at least I will have a definitive answer.

Good work so far with your own journey, I know its a struggle not to let yourself get carried away. I have read through quite a few positive threads on here & they really help improve my mindset.

I guess we just keep ticking over!!
    @Aqua85 it might be progesterone they measured. They dont usually measure hcg until the final blood test. If so 93 is great!! Mine was 85 I believe over 40 is required for pregnancy (dont quote me though, I could be wrong!)

Let me know how your test on Sunday goes...I am keeping everything crossed for you!!

AFM hcg went from 341 to 4400 in five days and the sac has gotten bigger so I am feeling reassured

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Patience86 View Post
    @Aqua85 it might be progesterone they measured. They dont usually measure hcg until the final blood test. If so 93 is great!! Mine was 85 I believe over 40 is required for pregnancy (dont quote me though, I could be wrong!)

Let me know how your test on Sunday goes...I am keeping everything crossed for you!!

AFM hcg went from 341 to 4400 in five days and the sac has gotten bigger so I am feeling reassured
    Great news re your BT results! I read your blog/diary and you've been through so much. More than anyone should in a lifetime. You are one strong woman! Really hoping for a very easy smooth pregnancy for you 😊
    @Aqua85 I'll be stalking for updates on Sunday!!! Hope you see those 2 pink lines 😊😊😊😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Kellyk77 ! Yes it has been a very rocky road...hopefully this is our happy ending

How is Bub doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Kellyk77 @Patience86

I ended up testing at 6am as I just needed to know!!! Have tried to upload a photo but not sure if worked (on iPhone)- looks sideways. Will try again when on an actually desktop tomorrow.

There definitely looks like 2 lines to me the second is very faint (8dp3dt) but I really don't think I'm seeing things. Have decided to keep testing until bloods on Wed. If the line gets darker then I have a fairly good indication for my results.

i haven't told DH as he will get way too excited and start picking gender/names/schools!! He gets a little carried away so he can only find out once the Doctors have told me 100% yes or no. Not sure I could handle his disappointment too

Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh @Aqua85 I can see it too! Squee!! How many days ago was your trigger? Yes definitely keep testing!! Crossing my fingers that it gets darker and darker for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The trigger was 13 days ago...do you think it would still be in my system by now? That was def something I was thinking about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did a lot of research on this a few weeks ago... It depends on the dose, and everyone is different...but it seemed that for most people it was out by 10 days and by 14 days you could be reasonably confident that it is out of the system.

Of course you will need to keep testing to see if it gets darker...but getting a linear 13 days post trigger seems like a pretty good sign!!!

I so hope this is it for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I can see it too!!! So exciting! Keep sending us your pics - hopefully that line keeps getting darker 😊