+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua85 View Post
    @Patience86 - it has been a chaotic week but finally some good news! My results on Monday showed some good growth across quite a few follicles...I had a 15,17 & 19 (left side) and a 20,17 & 9 (right side). So I was told to use my trigger shot last night @2.30am that made for a fun alarm this morning!!
    EC is scheduled for Wednesday afternoon, with my partner scheduled for 30mins afterward I go under
    Even though it is very early and my chances are still not great I am just thankful to not have this cycle cancelled last week. I will keep you updated on how it goes.
    Hope you are still surviving the 2WW.

Omg Aqua85 that is amazing! What an improved result! My doc told me that just making it to EC with low amh is a huge achievement, so This is great! Exciting times...will be thinking of you on Wednesday!

Well I am driving myself nuts in the tww (naturally ). My BT is Friday but have been poas the last few days. Getting bfps but I am so scared they are remnants of my trigger. They might be getting darker...argh who knows! About 12dpo today and 13 days past trigger. Will attach a photo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here they are..
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High FSH and Cancelled IVF

Sorry I've been MIA, had a stressful week with a terribly unhappy baby 😞 @Aqua85 yaaayy for getting to EC!!! That's so awesome, very happy for you. Fingers crossed there'll be a few good eggs in there that fertilise 😊
    @Patience86 Oooohhh that is looking sooo promising!! Line is getting darker for sure so I wouldn't have thought it would be the trigger? Gosh hurry up Friday!! Will you get results Friday or have to wait till Monday? I'm keeping everything crossed for you!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyk77 View Post
    Sorry I've been MIA, had a stressful week with a terribly unhappy baby 😞 @Aqua85 yaaayy for getting to EC!!! That's so awesome, very happy for you. Fingers crossed there'll be a few good eggs in there that fertilise 😊
    @Patience86 Oooohhh that is looking sooo promising!! Line is getting darker for sure so I wouldn't have thought it would be the trigger? Gosh hurry up Friday!! Will you get results Friday or have to wait till Monday? I'm keeping everything crossed for you!!!!
    Oh no @Kellyk77! Sorry your baby has been unhappy. ..what has been going on? It is awful when they are sick and/or unsettled.

Yes I am quietly confident I did another test this afternoon and it was darker...a similar stregnth to the control. Seriously doubt the trigger would be getting so much stronger! will get the beta results Friday ...thank God!! I just hope this is a sticky (had a lot of chems)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Patience86 View Post
    Oh no @Kellyk77! Sorry your baby has been unhappy. ..what has been going on? It is awful when they are sick and/or unsettled.

Yes I am quietly confident I did another test this afternoon and it was darker...a similar stregnth to the control. Seriously doubt the trigger would be getting so much stronger! will get the beta results Friday ...thank God!! I just hope this is a sticky (had a lot of chems)
    Omg that is so exciting! Surely it would be going the other way if it was the trigger. I really hope it's a sticky one for you.

Bubba is 4 months now and is already teething and seems to have had a tummy bug. She's normally very happy and chilled out but the last week she just screamed all day every day. But the last couple of days have been better so fingers crossed it stays this way. It's so hard when you try everything to help but nothing works and you don't know how to help them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks a few days my ic was basically bfn and then started getting darker and now with the frer ...feeling optimistic

Your poor bubby...my ds had a few similar weeks as a bub and it is just so difficult and awful to see your baby so unhappy. Very draining and exhausting. I hope bub is in the mend soon..and you get some rest!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Aqua85 how did your EC go? Have been thinking of you!

Well after years of ttc and several chems...I am officially pregnant! Confirmed by my FS yesterday. I have had some spotting so I have another beta tomorrow to confirm levels are going up but all seems to be ok so far. Lining nice and thick etc. Fingers crossed this is a sticky!

Can't believe I fell naturally after being told I was basically going into peri menopause, was outside the clinic eligibility for IVF, and given the egg donor speech. Crazy!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Patience86 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (05-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG!!! I was just thinking of you this morning, and actually thought that you would be pregnant too @Patience86. I am really happy for you and to conceive naturally is always a huge relief.

The EC went fine- I was put under for the surgery so the whole ordeal was completely pain free and I felt absolutely fine after. Unfortunately they only collected 4 eggs, from 5 follicles...but this is the whole reason I am even here (my very low egg count), so I knew they would not be extracting 15+
    Waiting for my RE to call today and let me know if any fertilized or if we need to go again.

I am trying to stay positive but there is part of me which is obviously concerned. I don't want to end up spending $$$ and years of my life (and my partner's) chasing something which just isn't going to happen. This whole process is such a roller-coaster!!
    I will obviously let you know my results, but if it is a case of going back for #2, I may well have to wait till post Xmas, since my clinic shuts for quite an extended period.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! I am still in shock I think!

I actually think four is pretty good considering your FSH and situation. My FS always said that being young was generally associated with good quality eggs, so hopefully yours will fertilize and grow well!

I totally understand your anxiety. ..i felt very much the same. It is such a huge daunting process. But i do believe it is esrly days for you...and your body has really stepped up to the plate considering your cycle was nearly canned! I am crossing everything for you over the next few days and hope you get some good news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Patience86 - my clinic rang to say all 4 eggs retrieved were mature and they managed to fertilise 3 successfully today. Heading back in on Saturday morning to have 2 transferred & freeze the remaining. Refusing to let myself get too hopeful, but at least its another tick on the list right?!