+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Aqua85 good luck for Thursday, keep us posted
    @Patience86 fingers crossed for a natural conception! It happened to me so no reason why it also couldn't happen for you too 😊

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

Patience86  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default High FSH and Cancelled IVF

Quote Originally Posted by Kellyk77 View Post
    @Aqua85 good luck for Thursday, keep us posted
    @Patience86 fingers crossed for a natural conception! It happened to me so no reason why it also couldn't happen for you too 😊
    Thank you @Kellyk77....I had my trigger injection today so fingers crossed! Can't believe we are midway through a cycle!

How are you doing @Aqua85?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Patience86 For This Useful Post:

Kellyk77  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Patience86 next ultrasound and bloods booked in for tomorrow morning. I will know by the afternoon whether this cycle is going ahead or getting cancelled in favour of oestrogen priming.
    Exciting news about the trigger shot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! Good luck @Aqua85! I will be crossing my fingers for you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Another ultrasound!

So the bloods came back pretty much unaltered from the set on Tues - low oestrogen. I assumed we would cancel but the doctor has put me on Menopur 225 in a bid to stimulate my ovaries...I have 3xinjections, then ANOTHER ultrasound/bloods Monday morning.
    I'm praying for some kind of change. I'm not the most patient person but learning quickly these things can't be rushed.
    I literally have everything crossed for Monday morning now.
    Starting to feel like my posts are a copy and paste job to you guys- haha.
    Hope you're all doing well though xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aqua85 For This Useful Post:

Patience86  (24-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua85 View Post
    So the bloods came back pretty much unaltered from the set on Tues - low oestrogen. I assumed we would cancel but the doctor has put me on Menopur 225 in a bid to stimulate my ovaries...I have 3xinjections, then ANOTHER ultrasound/bloods Monday morning.
    I'm praying for some kind of change. I'm not the most patient person but learning quickly these things can't be rushed.
    Oh gosh, what a roller coaster. Fingers crossed for Monday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua85 View Post
    Wow! Its great that they didn't cancel...but yes what a roller coaster! It is such a full on process isnt it? I am keeping absolutely everything crossed for you - please give an update on Mon!

Well I am officially in the tww...started my clexane, asprin, progesterone trio today and progynova starts thurs. Still hoping I have done the right thing by trying naturally. ..:/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am excited for you - it will be great news if everything comes together naturally. Just a case of sitting tight now I guess...roll on 2 weeks.
    My bloods from today show that my oestrogen levels are now up to 650 (last week only 48!!), so the Menopur is clearly having an impact and AT LAST something has changed. I was getting worried by the lack of results from the previous injections.
    The next 3 days I will be using the Antag and Menopur, with an ultrasound booked in for Friday.
    I am trying to prevent myself from getting carried away, as its still early days but I am happy it wasn't cancelled today like I expected.
    Bring on yet another injection

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Aqua85 thst is fantastic! I am crossing absolutely everything for you! Please let me know how your next blood goes

I am 9-10 dpo so at the beastly part of the tww now. U/s and will find out my progesterone levels tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Patience86 - it has been a chaotic week but finally some good news! My results on Monday showed some good growth across quite a few follicles...I had a 15,17 & 19 (left side) and a 20,17 & 9 (right side). So I was told to use my trigger shot last night @2.30am that made for a fun alarm this morning!!
    EC is scheduled for Wednesday afternoon, with my partner scheduled for 30mins afterward I go under
    Even though it is very early and my chances are still not great I am just thankful to not have this cycle cancelled last week. I will keep you updated on how it goes.
    Hope you are still surviving the 2WW.