+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Kellyk77,
    I will 100% find out what we are having, but only because I am a control freak and want to have names/clothes etc sorted. Plus I would pull my hair out waiting to know.
    Initially I only wanted a girl but having gone through this whole process I am now at a stage where I honestly do not care. Girl or boy. As long as it is healthy that's all I want.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Couple of questions for you both have either of you had the NIPT done through Harmony? I have mine last Friday and the wait is KILLING ME!! The Doctor said approx. 10days...but I have read different articles about it taking much longer.

Secondly, how far in did you both start getting bits ready for the birth? I don't want to jump the gun but sure it would be worse to be doing up a nursery when I am the size of a whale

Hope you're both well and that your pregnancy is going smoothly @paitence86

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @Aqua85 I just had the standard NT test that went fine. I literally haven't bought a single thing for Bub. But in my first pregnancy I did from about 11 weeks

Honestly I am having a dreadful time...this is my third day in hospital and will be in a few more. Had a major bleed (like gushing blood soaking through my clothes) and been on bed rest and meds etc. Bub is absolutely fine but I had a blood clot on my cervix and may need a cervical stitch put in.

It's been really horrible...never expected anything like this would happen at 14 weeks! Kind of thought I was in the clear...but Bub is doing amazingly which is the main thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh @Patience86 you poor thing. What a scary thing to happen. So glad to hear bubs is doing great. I hope you get home soon. Is your morning sickness better?
    @Aqua85 I had the standard testing as well. I decided if it came back high risk I'd then do the NIPT but it all came back fine. I kinda wish I had of had it though as I could've found out the sex earlier lol. I didn't buy anything till 20 weeks as I was too scared. And then we had the 20 week scan and went shopping that day and bought the pram, cot and change table. Also went nuts on cute clothes too. I hope you get the results soon! Keep us posted 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    We moved house when I was 35 weeks too so I'd set up the nursery then had to do it again. Wasn't fun moving house being that pregnant let me tell you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Patience86 I am sorry for the late reply that is incredibly scary for you and your partner. I am so glad that the baby is still ok though, your heart must have been in your throat. How are you feeling now? Any more news on getting the stitch put in? Please keep us posted.

My clinic rang and gave me my results today, bang on 10days. Urgh. Fortunately all came back low risk and they confirmed it is a little girl. I am not one waiting so happy to find out now. I was expecting a boy but I think maybe more wishful thinking, since I remember how horrible I was as a child. ha.
    @Kellyk77 we are currently in rental accom, having sold our unit last year...have already emailed my landlord to see if they will extend the lease so we aren't moving when the baby is only 8weeks old. NIGHTMARE. I hope they agree to it!!