+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle I want these babies out. Lol.

Im so uncomfertable. 35weeks on friday
    I have a growth scan next week. Then next friday at antenatel I will be given an induction date. but really speaking a max 3 weeks to go coz they wont let me go over 38wks.
    Cant believe how long ive kept them in.

Hows ya lil dude going?
    So thought it was going to be a girl.
    Hope he is a good bubba for you. And loves giving you cuddles.

We should start up a fb group or something,
    I hardly come on here, and soon probs wont have time, but I would love to stay in touch if ur keen. ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @sarah1982 35 weeks already!! They are obviously happy in there . How's the belly looking? Eeeik max 3 weeks to go, how exciting!! I'm so glad u made it this far, I hope u make it to 38 (even tho u are uncomfortable, sorry.. Lol). I hope they come naturally, I didn't have the best induction experience..

My little man is doing great! He is such a good bub, really making life easy for me. It's the least he can do after my crappy pregnancy and labour lol. We've already had a good chat abt that yes the lack of sleep makes u crazy lol. I'm loving the cuddles. He loves to be held and is such a little fatty it makes the cuddles so nice and squishy. He is almost 3 weeks already! He makes all kinds of cute sounds and squeaks and grumbles. Can't wait til he is awake more and we can play. U are going to have double all that u lucky thing!

Yeah I thought girl for me too towards the end! I was in such shock when they said it was a boy! Watch out during nappy changes, I've been pee'd on so many times lol. I can't wait for u to meet ur little bubbas, it's so special.

Yes I would be keen on staying in touch via fb. Also not on this very much anymore. Not sure how to set up a group, I will have a go tomorrow and let u know x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle Im sorry u had a crappy labour. But glad u have a cuddly baby.
    I think im gunna be the opposite. Ive had a pretty easy pregnancy so far. And they already hate being touched. Lol.
    Oh peed on. Lol. Double the chances for me.
    Yep. I wouldnt have a clue how to start a fb group. But yeh let me knw how u go.

I would love to make 38wks. I wanna go far enough that they cab come home with me and dobt require special care..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugggh @sarah1982, can't figure out the fb thing... I think u can only make a group with ur existing fb friends.

U still hanging in there? One more week to go!! Do u have an induction date in case u hit 38 weeks? I can't wait!! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle Oliver Dash 5lb1oz + Asher Elliot 4lb4oz are finally here. Born on 20.05.2016 at 1608 + 1612
    Born at 37wks exactally. Got induced thursday night, waters broken friday morning at 8am.
    Im so in love. happy tears happy tears.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww @sarah1982 congrats!! You're a mama!! I'm soooo happy for u!! So special, two little bubba's, I hope u enjoy every second. Do they look alike? I love the final names. Give them each a squeeze from me xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol. I dont know y that posted twice. Lol.
    And I dont think so. I can tell em apart. But then again im their mum. Hehe. Mum. Im a mum. Yay
    What do u think? 2 completely different looks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sarah1982 omg Sarah, they are beautiful awww I want twinnies now. They look so cuddly!! They look very similar but a little different. How funny if u couldn't tell lol. How r u going with everything? I hope they are well behaved and making it easy for u. One is hard work, I can't imagine 2! Hat goes off to u! I sent u a msg 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't stop looking at that pic, so precious! They sleep together, love that. They look so close already. How r they when they are separated? I hope ur having a ball. Yes, ur a mum!! It's crazy isn't it! My little man is 6 weeks and I still can't believe it xx