+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Any bubs yet @NizzleRizzle,
    Maybe an easter babie?
    God I hope I dont have mine b4 u...max 9wks to go for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha @sarah1982!! No bubs yet hopefully it's a little Easter bunny!! 14 days til my due date!! Lol, ur not allowed to have ur bubbas before me!! They need to bake a bit longer. Eeeeeik only 9 weeks max!! They will be here before u know it!! I can't believe we're going to be mumma's soon! Hope u have a great Easter xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha @sarah1982!! No bubs yet hopefully it's a little Easter bunny!! 14 days til my due date!! Lol, ur not allowed to have ur bubbas before me!! They need to bake a bit longer. Eeeeeik only 9 weeks max!! They will be here before u know it!! I can't believe we're going to be mumma's soon! Hope u have a great Easter xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha @sarah1982!! No bubs yet hopefully it's a little Easter bunny!! 14 days til my due date!! Can't wait to see what I have. Hoping it's a girl! Lol, ur not allowed to have ur bubbas before me!! They need to bake a bit longer. Eeeeeik only 9 weeks max!! They will be here before u know it!! I can't believe we're going to be mumma's soon! Hope u have a great Easter xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha @sarah1982!! No bubs yet hopefully it's a little Easter bunny!! 14 days til my due date!! Can't wait to see what I have. Hoping it's a girl! Lol, ur not allowed to have ur bubbas before me!! They need to bake a bit longer. Eeeeeik only 9 weeks max!! They will be here before u know it!! I can't believe we're going to be mumma's soon! Hope u have a great Easter xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha @sarah1982!! No bubs yet hopefully it's a little Easter bunny!! 14 days til my due date!! Can't wait to see what I have. Lol, ur not allowed to have ur bubbas before me!! They need to bake a bit longer. Eeeeeik only 9 weeks max!! They will be here before u know it!! I can't believe we're going to be mumma's soon! Hope u have a great Easter xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha @sarah1982!! No bubs yet hopefully it's a little Easter bunny!! 14 days til my due date!! Can't wait to see what I have. Lol, ur not allowed to have ur bubbas before me!! They need to bake a bit longer. Eeeeeik only 9 weeks max!! They will be here before u know it!! I can't believe we're going to be mumma's soon! Hope u have a great Easter xx

Thanks
    Reviews

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast