+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Phew!! What a relief that would have been @sarah1982! Sorry u had to go thru that scare. I'm sure everything will be fine, esp with a positive attitude like yours!! And like u said, perfect match with a twinsie.

Yay for 4 more weeks of work left!! This is my first week of leave and I'm loving it. If ur struggling maybe u can ask to work from home a couple of days a week?

I'm yet to pack, have ordered some things online and waiting for them to get delivered then I can pack. Washing clothes and putting things together this week. Got just over 5 weeks to go! Feeling nauseous in the mornings and back is sore but otherwise ok. And super tired. I feel bad complaining when I'm only carrying one!

Good luck with ur iron and gt test!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I cant work from home. I work retail. Lol. On my feet 10 hrs a day 5 days a week.
    After this wk ive cut my hours down to 4 days. so that will help.
    Dont feel bad complaining. Its all good!!
    Ive had a pretty breezy pregnancy so far. Apart from those couple hock ups. I really cant complain.

Wow 5 wks to go. How exciting. Do u think ull go into labour early?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due june 2016

Oh boo, bring on ur feet all day must suck. Glad u have an extra day off now

Yeah I have a feeling I'll go early. Not sure if it's wishful thinking but I'm ready for this pregnancy to be over and to start to feel a normal again even if it's a sleep deprived normal. Hopefully bubs is a good sleeper like its mummy lol. At my last scan bubs was head down and I had tailbone pain a couple of days ago which I read was baby getting into position! But the tailbone pain has gone now so not sure. Also I don't have that heaviness feeling in my vag they say u get when baby drops so maybe still a few weeks away? Knowing my luck it'll be overdue by like 2 weeks!!

U could have abt 10 weeks to go! And u have double the stuff to prepare!! Have u got bags packed and nursery set up? Nursery will be the cutest with 2 of everything. Will u have someone ard to help u with the twins after they're born? I'm so excited for u!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope u dont go over due. That wud b the worst..and I hope u have a baby thats good at sleeping too. I think we all do.
    Uep. They wont let me go past 37/38 weeks so only 11/12 more to go
    I have a feeling as does everyone else ill go at 33 wks so thats only 7 wks away. Scary when u think of it like that. :/
    Yep nursery all set up. They arnt really matching. I only could afford 2nd hand after the ivf debt. All their clothes match tho. Hehehe.
    My mum said she will help for first couple weeks. Said shell take all day shift. Ill take night shift.
    Have lots of other fam nd friends too.
    They r more anxious than me for em to get her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How u going @sarah1982? Hope ur feeling well. How was ur gtt and iron tests? Any more tests or scans coming up? U must be almost 30 weeks now!!

No sign of bubs here... 37.5 weeks but I feel it's going to happen any second now!! So excited!!

When r u planning on going on maternity leave? My maternity leave has been very bad for the bank balance, been online shopping like crazy. My fav part of the day us waiting for the delivery man each morning 😄 I just wish I knew what I was having, there is so much more shopping to be done lol.

I'm so happy ur have lots of fam and friends ard to help with the bubbas!! hope they are well behaved babies and u won't need it tho x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow any day for you then. hopefully b4 ur due date..I cant believe u still haven't found out what ur having. I wanted to be so prepared. I guess with 2 babies there isn't many neutral things about....have u thought any more on names yet?
    Bet u want ur lil dude out now tho huh?

Yep. 28+1 today. Gtt came back great. Passed with flying colours. Iron levels are ok too.
    Unfortunately as of yesterday I finished up work early. At my appoint altho twin 2 is growing consistently with twin a, he is just gradually falling behind abit each scan.
    I now have to have weekly ctg scans, weekly ultrasounds, and weekly antenatel appoints. (3 different appoints a week)
    So just to make it easier and rest to give twin b a better chance, I decided to leave early.
    Now have to book in for my whooping cough vac. Arghhhh more needles. Lol.

Oh shopping my baby shower is in 2 weeks. After that im going to go on a big spree. just waiting to see what lively things I end up getting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What sites have u been shopping on?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due june 2016

Last edited by NizzleRizzle; 20-03-2016 at 09:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah hoping its soon!! I'm analyzing every little twinge looking for a sign lol. I can't believe I didn't fund out either!! Wouldn't have made much of a diff as I was so sick I haven't done much shopping apart from this last week. I agree, unisex is much tougher to find than I thought!! Any guesses as to what u think I'm having lol? Still no luck with names, it will prob be nameless at birth hoping for some last minute inspo or lightbulb moment, I reckon that's what it's going to take lol!!

Yay for good gtt result! And iron sounds like it's better than last time. Hope u no longer need the transfusion.

Good to hear all is well with the twins. I think it's normal that one is bigger than the other. But glad u are being closely monitored also. 3 apps a week tho!! That's full on!! Glad u have chosen to finish up work and rest I hope u love ur mat leave as much as I am.

Yay for shopping time! I hope u get most of what u need at ur baby shower. Otherwise I've been looking at mumgo, catch of the day, Instagram for decor/clothes/shoes, and keeping an eye out for sales at bonds(40% off)/target (50% off already reduced!) etc. it's all online too! I haven't bought many books/toys yet so that's something I will try to order this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sucks uve been so sick, I count myself lucky ive had a pretty breezy pregnancy up till now.
    Mine will probs be nameless at birth too...boys r so hard. Im still having no luck.
    I think ull have a girl. Everyone else around me are having girls.....and I think coz I wanted girls...hahah.
    Some boys names I have on my list are..
    Asher, Elliot, Clay, Seth, Dash, Oliver, Kash, and river.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast