+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely wont jave rhyming names. Eeew. Im thinking towards
    Elliot braxton and asher daiken
    Ill be reveling the genders today to family. Maybe then ill start to get excited when everyone around me is.
    you are right. Same sex they will be closer.
    but secretly hoping im one of tjose ppl who pop put a girl at birth coz the sonohrapher got ot wrong. Hahaha.
    how have u and ur family been doing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha @sarah1982 u crack me up!! That would be hilarious and awesome if u popped out a girl lol. Omg ur fam are going to be so excited! Loving the first names ur thinking abt, have u practiced yelling them out yet, that's how I'm trying to decide which names are right lol. So far struggling with boys names, I like Charlie but it's not a good yelling name lol, hubby likes Xavier, I'm not sold on it but I like it. We both like Amelia for a girl so unless we come up with something we like more I think it might be that. I have under 11 weeks to go!! I'm so happy to be on the home straight but cos I've been so sick up to a few weeks ago I have nothing prepared!! Going to be a busy last tri, hopefully that'll make time pass quickly. Are u feeling movement yet? I'm loving the kicks and rolls, u must be feeling double with twinnies. Good luck sleeping in the last tri lol xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle
    Gavnt tried yelling them out yet. Lol. Must give that a go.
    Havnt felt movement yet. They said normally abit later coz their smaller than one baby so not as strong.
    They kick each other tho. So cute to see on the ultra sound.
    So exciting. I could have my babies the same time. I hope not. But its possible

My girl names was
    Anika Paige and
    Caitlyn Lorelai

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol, how cute watching them kick each other @sarah1982. Are u having scans more often cos u have twins or just the standard ones? How far along are u now? Hope u don't go too early!

Ha! Hubby loves the name Lorelei, he has a bit of a crush on the Gilmore girls lol. Love the girl names, hopefully u still get to use at least one

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle atm im still having antenatel appoints every 4 wks. But everytime they give me a quick scan just to make sure things are ok.
    Just found out im anemic. And I have 7wks to sort it out or ill need an iron transfussion...eeeek! Currently im 21+1 cant believe how fast it has gone
    I love gilmore girls too. Lol. Where I got the name from. Hahaha.
    But still stuck on boys names. Now I need to think of 2 of them. Well 4 if they have middle names. Grrr!

You must be getting pretty close by now.
    How r u holding up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Uggh iron transfusion sounds horrible... What's involved in that? Are u taking iron tablets? Lots of steaks for u ok!

Oh 21 weeks, just under 10 weeks behind me . I'm just over 30 weeks, so over it, no longer spewing but feeling nauseous everyday still . I'm the opposite, time has been dragging, feels like I've been preggers for 30 years, not 30 weeks! Just can't wait to finish work in 4 weeks.

I never thought names would be so hard to pick... Really struggling with boys names especially as well...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not long to go for u now then..
    Really we both could have our babies at the same time. Have a feeling mine will come about 33wks.
    The only thing im over is not being able to eat much. I get so full so quick. And what one baby will like the other doesnt. Hahah. Eating makes me nauseous.

Iron transfussion is just done through a iv line in ur veins.
    I dont think it will be so bad. Ill feel much better afterwards. only probs is it means a day stay in hospital.

Thanks
    Reviews
    10 weeks doesn't sound like much but it's still over 2 months which sounds like foreverrrrr!! I hope I'm not one of those women who go like 10 days past my due date, I would be happy with a couple weeks early lol.

Oooh yes we might go ard the same time. I hope urs hang on til at least 37 weeks tho. We'll have to start a virtual mothers group

Ok iron transfusion doesn't sound too bad, and hosp stay will be worth it if it makes u feel better.

Lol they sound so cheeky already, different food tastes xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everything going @sarah1982? I bet ur getting really big now! I think I ballooned at abt 24 weeks. How was ur iron transfusion? Any luck with the names?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @NizzleRizzle. Im doing ok. Yep ballooned up heaps. Now25+4 starting to get tired. Struggling to get thru my days. 4 weeks left of work. 12wks till their here.
    I havnt had a re-test for iron yet. Thats this wknd with my glucose test. Eeek.
    No luck on names still. Lol.
    I didnt have a good scan 2weeks ago.
    They thought twin b had high restrited blood flow. I got transferred to another hospital for a second opinon scan. But they gave mevthe all clear. Pheeeeeew! Other wise I would have had to deliver that week.
    They did notice tho. That twin b might have a balatiral pelvic something. ( cant remember) its something to do with kindneys. They just keep an eye on it. Normally fixed with antibiotics. At the worst. Hell get it removed. Not the end of the world. Nd he has a perfect match. A twin brother if he needs one. Lol.
    Sorry for the long message.

How have u been.??? Must be any day now?
    U got ur bag packed etc yet?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast