+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle. Yep 12 weeks tomorrow (friday)
    Havnt had the nt scan yet. I chose not to have it. I dont think I could abort if it had downs. :/ so thought was better off not knowing. 21/1/16 is my 20 week scan. So not to far away. And hanve an appoint on the 8/12/15 with the doctor so he can book and tell me what other tests he wwants to book and how often he wants to see me.

However the miswive last week at my first antenatel appoint got the doppler out, and got to hear both babies hb.

How have you been doing? Ur what 20ish weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! Such a good feeling hitting 12 weeks congrats! Could u do the scan without them checking the nt? I had the scan but didn't do the bloods as didn't want a risk assessment as wouldn't abort either no matter what. The sonographer said they couldn't really tell by scan alone what the risk would be... Either way so excited you're 12 weeks and hb's are going strong! Do u have a bump yet?

I'm 21 weeks today so happy to be in the second half of my pregnancy. I'm not one of those people who enjoy being pregnant lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im not sure if they wud do the scan without the bloods as my hospital doesnt do that test. I had to go elsewhere for it
    I will as at my appoint just over a week away if they can do a sneaky scan. but im sure theyll book more appoints till my 20week one anyway
    Im ggetting a lil bump yes but really depends on what clothes i am wearing
    21weeks yay. Half way there. Lol. Why arnt u enjoying it?
    Have u been sick?
    I havnt been to bad. I eat when im sick and it goes away.
    Ive only thrown up a total of 4times.
    Im happy my first trimester is nearly over. Wooo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @sarah1982! How u traveling? Tummy getting bigger? Hope all is well. Just wanted to wish u a Merry Christmas and all the best for the big announcement xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @NizzleRizzle. Im still doing really well. So are the babies.
    My mum couldnt contain the secret anymore. So i already announced it on fb before she could get it out. Hahah.
    15+3 today. And already getting a big belly.
    If i knew how to post pics. I would.
    thnx heaps for checking in. Only 4 weeks away till i find out the genders. That i will keep a secret untill my baby shower
    Merry xmas to you and ur family too. xXx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol @sarah1982, how funny is ur mum! Oooh scan only 4 weeks away, how exciting! Hope ur bubba's are good and reveal all. I loved my 20 weeks scan, bub was so funny, doing the opposite of what the sonographer wanted and trying to hide in the funniest positions lol, cheeky little thing. Took her 2 hours to get the measurements she needed! Didn't end up finding out the sex, settled on a surprise after all. Keep me posted on how the scan goes (not the sexes of course!)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

sarah1982  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle wow 2hours. And i got 2 they have to get. I have no ida how im going to hold my bladder that long. Lol. I have to pee every 1/2hr now. Hahah. Defiantly let u know how it goes. I dont mind telling u the sex. Its not like ur gunna tell everyone i knw. Hahaha. Just hope they cooperate. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry xmas @NizzleRizzle hope ur day is magical. And u make many happy memories.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle
    Had my 20 week scan today. Both babies very active and healthy. Both babies are boys. Im abit upset. I atleast wanted 1 girl. I honestly thought there was 2 girls.
    Im happy coz their healthy. But cant seem to get heaps excited about it. And boy names are so hard.
    I only had girl names picked out. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeeeik @sarah1982!!! 2 boys!! My guess was one of each lol but I felt there would def be one boy! Great to hear they are healthy, that's the main thing. I kinda like that they are the same sex, I think they will be closer that way for some reason. Start googling boy twins, they are cute as! Def nothing to be upset abt. Who knows, there might be room for a girl in ur family later on. If not, there will be heaps of girlfriends the boys will bring home for u I'm sure, lol 😉. Ugggh yes boys names, so hard. I'm stuck there too. whatever u do, just don't pick rhyming names like Wayne and Dwanye 😁 so excited by ur news, now enjoy the shopping lol x