+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Second Coconut oil. It cleared up DS quite quickly. We didn't use shampoo. Just rubbed the coconut oil on the scalp and rinsed after a couple of minutes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Another coconut oil advocate here! Ds 1 had cradle cap multiple times as a baby, I tried everything and it always came back. He even got it in his eyebrows and behind his ears! It eventually cleared up using olive oil, but this was very messy and it really did take a long time. Months down the track he got it again and I decided to try coconut oil instead, it works amazingly well.. Cleared up the very next day. I massaged it into his scalp, left it for 10 mins then washed it out with water. Now Ds2 is here, he has regular baths with coconut oil to keep the cradle cap at bay and moisturise his skin. I think it has natural antifungal properties

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Moogoo scalp cream is anazing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bicarb and water. Add the water to bicarb to make a paste then put it over bubs head, allow it to dry hard then wash it off. If there's still some there, coconut oil with a little toothbrush will help, We used this with DD1, she has severe cradle cap this was the only thing that worked.