+ Reply to Thread

Ttc

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ttc

Hi am brand new to posting
    Me (32) and my hubby (34)have been trying for a baby since we married in 2012 so over 3 years and it's slowly killing me ! Not a hint of a bfp in all of that time , I've used opk's . I've done the bbt . I ovulate and hubs swimmers are perfect !!! My cycle ranges from 25-36 days they average out at 29 . I've had all the tests done and we have unexplained fertility I almost wish there was something wrong so we could just fix it ! The fertility doc has sent me away with clormid and am sat here on cd 30 with no sign of AF and a bfn two days ago and nobody in the world to talk too because nobody knows we are ttc, I feel like a big fat failure
    Am scared to take the clormid but on the other hand id give my right arm if meant I could have a little bean in my belly
    Am just after a little bit of surport / advice from anybody who is in or has been in the same situation as everybody in my life seems to pop out babies no problem
    Thanks 😄 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to Bubhub.
    Ive been through fertility problems. I just want to say never give up hope. It can happen.
    Check out the ttc section on here. It helped me a lot.
    good luck.
    i hope you get your bfp soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Sarahboo
    Welcome! I have a 4 year old dd and we are trying to conceive number two with no hint of a bfp in four years. There has been mention of secondary infertility for no reason either. I'm 33. Anytime you want a chat please feel free to pm away!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How do you private message?