+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Advice (:

Hello.
    I'm new to posting things on forums but need advice from other Ladies that may have experienced the same thing.
    I found out I was pregnant with number 2 on the 2nd of September. I went to the doctors and she checked hcg levels several times and caused worry for myself when she said they weren't changing enough although the they were doubling in less then 48 hours.

I then had a bleed and went and got an ultrasound done, and I was only 6 weeks and 1 day and the babies heart rate was only 98 bpm, my doctor then called me back in and said that there could be a chromosome abnormality so told me to go get another ultrasound in 2 weeks I did so which was last week the lady doing my ultrasound said the babies heart rate was 160 bpm so everything was fine, my doctor has now asked me to come in again since the ultrasound, but I just don't wanna go because every time I have gone in she has made me feel like something's wrong with the baby, and I'm sick of stressing about it.

Did any other ladies experience this with their doctor and how did yous deal with it.

Thanks for your help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think you definitely need to go back to your doctor.
    It all sounds pretty good to me, the levels, the heartbeats etc.
    I'm sorry you are having such a hard time. But try and stay calm (I know easier said than done)
    and come back here if you need us! Big hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just change doctors if she's stressing you out. Go back this time for follow up, but then change to a new one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I should have mentioned I had a miscarriage before my daughter, but yeah just sick of being stressed out for no reason! My fiancé keeps saying to change doctors but I have my midwife next week so thought I'd wait /: