Closed Thread
Page 99 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
    almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's not over till it's over TNTH. I hope tomorrow brings a darker line! I still have a lot of hope for this cycle! Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to almai For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (30-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @erinash this is the group I mentioned 😊

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC List #3

@TortoiseNotTheHare sorry to hear about your bfn. Maybe it was just too diluted (crossing my fingers really hard!!) and that's why it was so light. Shouldn't be any pregnyl showing still should there? Maybe it's taking a while to build up hcg. Come on panda we are cheering you on!! 🐼🤗

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gillpill For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no, tnth. I really hope there's a line there for you when you next test. How many days past pregnyl are you?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Boxergirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks everyone.. The last booster was on Sunday so it's been a while! Woke up this morning and I really feel like AF is on her way now. I've got that normal period pain feeling but the crazy thing is I still feel a bit queasy. Either way I know in my heart that it's all over and I'm taking it better than last time.

So my thoughts are that maybe my body has been holding on to the boosters for longer than before and that I'm very sensitive to hcg and therefore will probably be very sick when I do get a BFP. The nauseated feeling has snuck up on me here and there and I know it's been genuine so either I really can't tolerate synthetic hcg or I can't tolerate hcg full stop. I know with my first cycle when I had a confirmed chem I threw up somewhere around day12 and they said that could have been because I was getting a hit of hcg from the booster and also the embie. Obviously it stopped because the embie didn't hold on. With the last cycle, one nurse has only recently told me that the level of 6 could only have been from the embryo as well and when I was away on holidays on day 11 in particular I was heaving quite a lot but never actually threw up. My period wasn't late on that cycle though so it was over very quickly.

I really believe in my heart that one of them tried to implant because I felt such a pinching feeling and then had pink spotting right when they should have been implanting but maybe it just couldn't burry in deep enough.

Let's just hope next cycle I'm throwing my guts up 🙄

So here's the next issue. We have three embryos left and need to leave one in DP's name because that is how she is keep her spot with the donor. That means we only have two to use providing they both thaw. If one or both take then we still have the same donor. If they don't take then we will move clinics and sadly discard the last one because if I used it and it worked then DP has lost her donor spot anyway. I could accept that but asked the clinic to thaw all 3 and choose the best 2 to use and re-freeze the other but they said no. We'll get what we get. I swear our clinic has gone downhill 😠 We could potentially be leaving the best one behind all because they didn't label them saying which has how many cells! They never know what they are taking out til it thaws. If 1 doesn't make it then we just transfer the other 1 and still leave 1 behind. If two don't thaw then it's game over because we still can't use the third and we (gladly) move clinics.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I just wish we would have started with IVFA now!
    Last edited by TortoiseNotTheHare; 30-01-2016 at 08:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really hope Panda(s) is hanging on TNTH.

Please inbox me if you want any details with IVFA. We've kept everything and have price lists etc. would totally recommend our FS. But here's hoping you don't need to get to that step!

How are you feeling @rainbowroad??

As for me - 30 weeks yesterday. Hormones must be changing yet again and it's all sinking in... the reality that there will be a human here in 10 weeks or under. I've had a few panic attacks to say the least!

Had a mad rush to the GP yesterday to get my whooping cough booster as my charge had a confirmed case of whooping cough at her preschool. I didn't tell DP that I booked her in for her booster as well until we were in the waiting room. So she got a nice surprise that she was also getting a big fat needle. We're both nursing dead arms today, but worth it!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Wow, the pointy end now TandR! So exciting!

I'm doing ok. This tww is dragging so much! I'm still see sawing between thinking it has worked or hasn't worked.

I'm hoping AF stays away. From previous cycles she could show any time now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TNTH it's so hard getting your hopes up with symptoms. I've been told early symptoms are mostly from progesterone and Hcg effects really kick in when its 1000+. So maybe your prog is high?

I'm still holding hope for you though, testing with diluted afternoon wee could certainly affect it, and some ladies never get a good afternoon line. Try with FMU tomorrow? If it is a BFN I would want something different too, you said you are on Aspirin for MTHFR? Maybe that needs looking at again?

When can you test rainbow road? I'm hoping my busy week coming up with stop me thinking too much about it but already at 1dpt I'm dying for it to be this time next week!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep @TandR if we go to them then I will definitely hit you up for some info! They sound like a great clinic from what we've heard.
    @Flower78 I'm thinking my prog is high because of the nauseating feeling and also because my cramps are gone and I have more watery CM today and absolutely no spotting.

Decided to do another test with SMU and the line is darker than yesterday. FARRRRRRKKKK!! Still a hell of a lot lighter than I would expect at 14dpo but definitely a lot darker than yesterday. Probably twice as dark.

It's darker irl than the pic because of quality but here it is. I got a decent line when my hcg was only 6 so can't really be too hopeful at this stage. Just feel like it's another chem which is exactly what I didn't want.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1454112285.863297.jpg

And in black and white because it might be easier with the dodgy resolution.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1454112332.785824.jpg

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    TNTH it's so hard getting your hopes up with symptoms. I've been told early symptoms are mostly from progesterone and Hcg effects really kick in when its 1000+. So maybe your prog is high?

I'm still holding hope for you though, testing with diluted afternoon wee could certainly affect it, and some ladies never get a good afternoon line. Try with FMU tomorrow? If it is a BFN I would want something different too, you said you are on Aspirin for MTHFR? Maybe that needs looking at again?

When can you test rainbow road? I'm hoping my busy week coming up with stop me thinking too much about it but already at 1dpt I'm dying for it to be this time next week!
    I could probably test on Monday but I'm waiting until Wednesday.

TNTH - gosh. Yes, you would hope for a darker line but it certainly doesn't mean it's not good news. It could be that you have dodgy evening/Arvo pee.

Or like you said, it could be a chem. I won't beat around that bush because I personally hate being given false hope when I know there might not be. Only time will tell unfortunately. If it is another Chem I would be looking seriously into mthfr because I know that Dr C is very dismissive of immune issues so she might also be of mthfr.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post: