Closed Thread
Page 98 of 102 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Good luck flower!

Sounds really promising TNTH. I had copious amounts of milky white CM with DS!

I'm 11dpo today. This tww is going soooo slowly for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh how awesome @Flower78!! I'm hoping that you get a BFP as a result of this beautiful little blast!

I'm keeping everything crossed but I honestly can't visualise getting a BFP. I keep picturing the moment in my head and when I look down at that stick it's just blank. I don't know why I'm having such trouble picturing the moment when I'll be lucky enough to see those two lines (for real and not just because of a chem or pregnyl).
    @rainbow road here's hoping the next 5 days go super fast for you! Weekends always go quick and then you only have a few more days to get through 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    So we cracked under the pressure and tested... 13dpo and the result? Well I was both surprised but yet again not surprised!

It's another big fat negative!

Absolute squinter of a line. That's two more embies gone. Yep we decided to transfer two! Now we have another two left and that's it... Then we will change clinics and hopefully get some answers and better results!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Same Sex Parents TTC List #3

Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    So we cracked under the pressure and tested... 13dpo and the result? Well I was both surprised but yet again not surprised!

It's another big fat negative!

Absolute squinter of a line. That's two more embies gone. Yep we decided to transfer two! Now we have another two left and that's it... Then we will change clinics and hopefully get some answers and better results!
    Oh no! That really surprises me. It sounded so promising!

ETA: posted before I was finished.

Hopefully a new clinic yields much better results if your last two embies don't work for you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (29-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah TNTH I was just thinking of you ladies on my evening walk with DP! It sounded really promising! When you say a squinter of a line, do you mean there's a very faint one that you would have expected to be darker by now?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    No! I've been so quietly optimistic for you TNTH! I was so sure we were going to hear about a positive.That really sucks... When will you have the blood test to confirm? I hope it's just a late implanter or something 😔

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dougy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no TNTH I was hoping for a dark BFP! Was it in the afternoon? That could affect the line. Hope it turns out ok

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC List #3

It was really, really faint. I have to say I was completely shocked. I only agreed to testing tonight because I thought I would get that second line with how I've been feeling. I've stopped cramping and still feel queasy now so I'm dreading them telling me that I have had another chem. I feel so frustrated! I'm actually now just hoping that AF arrives on Sunday so that I don't feel like I've failed another embie with another stupid chemical preg. I feel like there is something wrong and the FS won't even bother to do anything about it!

I'm going to write everything I've experienced because I want to remember this next month if I start getting my hopes up! Looking at the below will make it even harder to believe that I'm not pregnant. What the hell is going on?!

Saturday 7dpo - afternoon stabbing pain in the crosshair of my belly button (little to the right) and in line with my hip bones. Fast forward about 3-4 hours and there was spotting.. pink mucus. I even showed DP to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

Sunday 8dpo - Mild nausea, small twinges

Monday 9dpo - Wave of nausea after eating and then while driving home from work. Small twinges continue and what seemed near ovaries too.

Tuesday 10dpo - Lethargic, little bit of nausea. Also started feeling a bit floaty (light headed and dizzy).

Wednesday 11dpo - Thickening and dry CM. Slightly sensitive nipples, more spewy and crampy. Still lightheaded and floaty. Really hungry but constipated. Felt emotional and almost teary over nothing.

Thursday 12dpo - Major bladder issues. A lot more nausea and a bit more crampy. Very constant floaty feeling. Started getting headaches, one after lunch and one in the evening. More constipation. Very watery CM begins. Felt moody and almost cranky at small things. Leg cramps in left leg. Again some little stabs in the same place.

13dpo - Bladder issues continued.. needed to pee about 20 times in the afternoon. Felt nauseated especially in the morning and even gagged a few times trying to hold it back. Still constipated. Still very "wet" with watery and slippery CM. Sore lift hip and more left leg cramps (could be completely unrelated but still noting it!). Nipples more sensitive then in past couple of days. Very crampy in the afternoon and decided to test... very faint line yet still feel nauseated. Cramps completely gone after dinner and no sign of AF. Another headache in mid morning and another now late at night.

*sigh*

Blood test is on Monday and I'll still go if AF doesn't show so that they can check my progesterone in case it was indeed another chem 😢
    Last edited by TortoiseNotTheHare; 29-01-2016 at 22:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you going to POAS tomorrow morning again just to double check? 😔😔😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    I considered it because my urine was very diluted tonight and almost clear and I had also just gone before leaving work so about an hour earlier but surely there would have been a proper line at 13dpo despite all that. I might do another test on Sunday instead if there's no sign of AF just so I don't hope for anything in the bloods that won't eventuate.

I've had poor DP googling things that I've been experiencing along the way and sadly a lot of it pointed to pregnancy. At least now I know all the things to look out for in early pregnancy except there's no point with me because it doesn't seem to matter! I didn't want to know too much because I didn't want to imagine things but there's too much that I didn't even know about so couldn't have fooled myself!