Page 94 of 102 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I'm attributing it to the following:
    - The addition of Luveris
    - Taking Ubiquinol
    - Our donor's super sperm

I've already put DP on all the supplements I was taking!
    That's brilliant to hear

What's Ubiquinol?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    What does the protocol involve? I asked her if we should do anything to address it and she said no it was okay and that I would need to take baby aspirin but I think that's for a mild clotting issue. I hope she didn't overlook something that could do damage!! What did your FS say? I think there are 3 different common mutations you can have because I know my ex had a different one from me. I also remember that the blood tests were $200 a pop and I was convinced neither of us would have anything... Wrong!
    Without the piece of paper in front of me, it was, from memory, B12 everyday, b6 3 times per week and mega dose of folic acid.
    However, according to DR Google, those with the gene cannot deal with folic acid in that form and folinic acid is needed..but who knows 🙄

Anyway, c'mon little embies for both you and rainbow ❤️

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Boxergirl For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (25-01-2016)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxergirl View Post
    That's brilliant to hear

What's Ubiquinol?
    It's the purest form of Co Enzyme Q10. It gives cells energy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Same Sex Parents TTC List #3

How's everyone going?
    @gillpill did AF rear her ugly head? I'm sending lots or luck and lots of sticky baby dust for this next cycle.
    @rainbow road how's the wait going? Any signs of symptoms yet? I know you were going to try not to read into them. I was planning on the same but not having much luck there!
    @Boxergirl have you decided when you will cycle again? Not sure if you have this protocol because you already good to go for a new cycle. Sorry memory is so bad!
    @NandM how are you going?

Trying to think of who else I haven't heard from in a while..... I know that @Kazzy36 was taking a short break to get her ducks in a row.
    @naomibosveld how are you coming along?
    Last edited by TortoiseNotTheHare; 26-01-2016 at 09:15.

Thanks
    Reviews

@TortoiseNotTheHare

No AF yet!! She is playing with me. Even tested again this morning to be 100% sure but another BFN. Had a temp drop so maybe today is her day. How goes the symptom spotting? When can you test or are you just going to wait for BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

That sucks!! Can't believe is stringy you along with this!! Do you think maybe you ovulated later than the FS suspected? Seems weird to be so late otherwise unless your cycles sometimes blow out.

Well I have every symptom under the world that I'm pregnant but of course it's probably just the pregnyl! I felt so pregnant and last cycle and wasn't so now I'm feeling confused again because I don't know if I should believe any of it! It has been a little different to my last cycle but I'll give you all a walk through once I get the results! I'll be testing on the weekend so just before bloods so that I'm somewhat prepared. It will need to be a very convincing line because I had a decent line for my neg last month!!!! I'm 10dpo now so not long to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah i think she's enjoying torturing me at the moment. Hard to say about the timing since I started getting my af it was always between a week and 2 weeks late and only been a 28 day cycle since last year. Maybe she's going back to her old habits. But it is only cd 28 today and counted as late because I ovulated CD 10 according to OPK. Really starting to question that test! Definitely pushing for the scan and trigger shot this month. No surprises!

I know what you mean about the symptoms! I was questioning every little thing in my body and wasn't even sure what I normally felt like. Must be ten times worse not knowing if it's the pregnyl or panda! This weekend is not too far away! Fingers crossed for the darkest bfp and a bt to back it up ☺️☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I don't have any symptoms beside pregnyl ones... I'm chillaxed about it all though. Zen! 😊second last pregnyl for me today, yay!

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay! How many pregnyl injections is that total @rainbow road?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 4 in total - 2dpo, 5dpo, 8dpo and 11dpo. And of course the trigger