Closed Thread
Page 93 of 102 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    I have a mthfr mutation or something but FS said it wasn't a problem. There's a couple of different types and mine is just about my body not absorbing vitamin b naturally or something along those lines. We never really discussed it in detail because FS didn't see a point. Why do you ask?

Oh and I'm definitely staying away from the pee sticks!! Not even tempted! Hopefully it stays like that all the way up to next weekend!
    Thanks Rainbow and Tortoise.

DP has the same as above, I think. Our fs made it out to be a bit more than nothing to worry about. He gave us a protocol from a haematologist.

The acupuncture lady then contradicted the fs re folic acid vs folinic acid. Including stopping elevit. Who knows how much it contributed to the last disastrous collection?!

Argh, so much conflicting stuff!!

It's just hard to know how much to read into things..just venting!! Thanks

I have a very good feeling for you both this time 👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What does the protocol involve? I asked her if we should do anything to address it and she said no it was okay and that I would need to take baby aspirin but I think that's for a mild clotting issue. I hope she didn't overlook something that could do damage!! What did your FS say? I think there are 3 different common mutations you can have because I know my ex had a different one from me. I also remember that the blood tests were $200 a pop and I was convinced neither of us would have anything... Wrong!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I now have two lovely expanded blasts in the freezer as well The lab lady said it was an excellent result for this cycle, to have ended up with four excellent quality blasts. Another one had made it to early blast but wasn't excellent quality so that got discarded.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

almai  (24-01-2016),Dougy  (24-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fantastic!! Great result and here's hoping you won't ever need to use those blasts!! Maybe your eggs have improved with age 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    That's fantastic!! Great result and here's hoping you won't ever need to use those blasts!! Maybe your eggs have improved with age ������
    I'm attributing it to the following:
    - The addition of Luveris
    - Taking Ubiquinol
    - Our donor's super sperm

I've already put DP on all the supplements I was taking!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fantastic!! Can you send me a message with everything you took for when I stim again? I might take those things to the FS and see if they are okay for me to use... Whichever FS we end up using at that point 😊

How are you feeling so far? Your little ones should be burrowing in nicely by now! Isn't it crazy to think by now it's either happened or not. We wait all this time to find out if they did what they were supposed to only a few days into the TWW.

I was thinking about that yesterday, at this point it's either happened or it's not going to. I just wish I knew now lol. Why do we have to wait so long after haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling good! I'm just so nervous because I know I'll be even more devastated if this doesn't work. But I am certainly keeping positive. I did a huge mindset makeover this year and I am coping much better than I was last time! It helps I am only 1dpt though, so i haven't had as much time to analyse! I will message you

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

almai  (24-01-2016),Grannyblank  (25-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like everyone is in a really good place, New Years have that affect! Look forward to hearing of everyone's BFP's!

I need a quick help. My clinic closed. Cd2, been on proganova, they said to start menopur but never said whether we needed to keep taking proganova or to stop?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grannyblank View Post
    Sounds like everyone is in a really good place, New Years have that affect! Look forward to hearing of everyone's BFP's!

I need a quick help. My clinic closed. Cd2, been on proganova, they said to start menopur but never said whether we needed to keep taking proganova or to stop?!
    I'm pretty sure you keep up the progynova but I'm not 100%!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @Grannyblank I have no idea. I've never even heard of those drugs! Do they have an after hours or emergency number you can call?