Closed Thread
Page 87 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I was just wondering how you girls were going @Boxergirl?
    Living on baked beans to afford another big cycle lol

Should have pick up feb/March. Going to try higher gonal and adding in luveris - if anybody has any positive feedback on that, we would love to hear. Also pgd testing any embies that make it to day 5..

Just hoping to better last pick up, given it was an absolute flop.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy transfer day TnTh! 😊

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Boxergirl For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (19-01-2016)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxergirl View Post
    Living on baked beans to afford another big cycle lol

Should have pick up feb/March. Going to try higher gonal and adding in luveris - if anybody has any positive feedback on that, we would love to hear. Also pgd testing any embies that make it to day 5..

Just hoping to better last pick up, given it was an absolute flop.
    You poor girls! I really feel for you.

I've tried Luveris this time around so I'll let you know how that works out for me. We aren't doing PGD with me but I've heard that lots of people with recurrent loss have success with PGD so it's worth considering.

We haven't ruled it out for DPs next cycle.

I was told this morning that 10/14 eggs fertilised normally overnight. Now to wait an agonising 48 hours to hear how my little cell babies are doing on Day 3.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

TandR  (19-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's a great result @rainbow road!!! Fingers crossed for some nice and strong embryos!! They're actually just tucked away in the next room. We're waiting at the clinic for my transfer now!

Thanks for all the luck ladies! Let's hope collectively that was enough to get a BFP 😊
    @Boxergirl hopefully you will be able to get going again. Both DP and I took Luveris and well you now that mine was a flop but DP had a great result! Not sure if it made a difference to either of us or if it would have played out that way regardless.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I hope you have a great transfer and result in 2 weeks!

Say hi to my embryos!

Whenever the scientists call they always have the same tone so you can never tell if it's good news or not!

Thanks
    Reviews
    With me the same one called with all my bad news and she always started with an awkward silence so it was easy to tell bad news was coming my way.

Still waiting! Bladder is about to burst!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, hope the luveris helps!!

10 is a great number- gotta be happy with that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Transfer done! One little embie didn't survive the thaw which was kind of sad but guess that little one wasn't meant to be our bubba.

That was by far the most painful transfer I have had! My body completely rejects the speculum! I don't know why because when I had my hycosy it was fine! Yet for every transfer its been a pain in the ***! It took forever to get it to stay and I was in tears pretty much the entire time.... Hopefully my super strong muscles will make it easy to spit out a baby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's exactly what happened to me for my transfer tortoise. The pain is next level! No idea why it happens to us.

Not sure if it's related but when I had my last pap, the GP said something about having a posterior cervix. Could be that?

Sorry that one embryo didn't survive the thaw, but best you know now that it didn't have a chance rather than have it arrest once transferred.

Hope the other one is nice and strong and sets up camp nicely!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (19-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TandR View Post
    That's exactly what happened to me for my transfer tortoise. The pain is next level! No idea why it happens to us.

Not sure if it's related but when I had my last pap, the GP said something about having a posterior cervix. Could be that?

Sorry that one embryo didn't survive the thaw, but best you know now that it didn't have a chance rather than have it arrest once transferred.

Hope the other one is nice and strong and sets up camp nicely!
    Yeah I'm not sure.. The FS just said I have really strong muscles but it's probably my fault because I've been doing exercises for pelvic floor muscles for years. I do it without even realising now but have tried so hard to stop myself since starting IVF lol.

Yeah I look at it that way too.. Better for the little embie to arrest straight away then wait until after being transferred! I'm hoping this is our BFP! Now to forget about it for 2 weeks!