Closed Thread
Page 84 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How about you? This was for a facebook thing. Don't know how to tell family yet either

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gillpill View Post
    We can hope but today at 8dpo not feeling any symptoms at all! I know what you mean you just want to pretend there is no TWW at all but it's there. There is literally nothing else on my mind and everything is linking back to it. Killing me. Preparing myself for another month of clomid so I'm not too disappointed with a negative POAS. Bought 3 cheapies and a clear blue digital yesterday. Trying to hold out had to ask dp to hide them for me!

February might be the month for all of us!!
    I've got to say, the only times I felt 'symptoms' were the BFNs. The three times I've seen that second line, I was sure it hadn't worked because I felt so normal- more normal than usual if that makes sense! I think resigning yourself to it not having worked is probably the only reliable symptom in the tww!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ565 For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (16-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SJ565 View Post
    I've got to say, the only times I felt 'symptoms' were the BFNs. The three times I've seen that second line, I was sure it hadn't worked because I felt so normal- more normal than usual if that makes sense! I think resigning yourself to it not having worked is probably the only reliable symptom in the tww!
    I hope you're right! Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gillpill View Post
    Dp and I wear the same sunglasses lately (her brother brought heaps of coloured imitation ray bans back from bali) and I bought toddler ones for dp when we first decided we wanted to try for baby. So we are going to have a photo with both our sunnies with the baby ones to match. Nothing fancy but those who know us will get it straight away. The sunnies are more dps thing (mine got scratched so started stealing hers lol) so when I bought the kids ones it was for baby to take after her style kind of thing. Now it will be all of us in them
    That's really cute and sounds like it will suit your family really well!!! How exciting!

Our wider announcement still needs to be refined but will be something outdoors and will feature a baby blanket my grandmother crocheted for us and possibly the wooden block wagon that my grandfather crafted for us too. They don't know we are TTC but knew it was in the horizon and now we have handmade baby items to pass down 😊 we will also use both (well the blocks from wagon) for the birth announcement in the future 😊

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

almai  (16-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great you have something handmade to pass down. Much more special than just buying it! I hope soon we can share our announcements and mean them!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our little girl likes to play hide and seek! She had her legs all the way up to her face. Not sure how that's comfortable but she wouldn't budge from that position. She looks so much like DP!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1452930113.698224.jpg

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

almai  (16-01-2016),Chekry  (16-01-2016),gillpill  (16-01-2016),rainbow road  (16-01-2016),TortoiseNotTheHare  (16-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @alexryder this is the thread I was talking about. Have you considered doing insemination at a clinic so that you can buy donor sperm?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Convinced DP to go chemist warehouse with me to get a 7 pack of FRER and then to let me test this morning. BFN not surprising but really wanted something to keep my hopes up. Now she wants to wait till Thursday but I want to convince her to let me try again tomorrow lol. Ehhh

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The waiting is torture gillpill!
    I hope the next few days bring you your bfp!! ❤️

13. The Following User Says Thank You to almai For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (17-01-2016)

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow @rainbowroad
    Can't wait to hear how you go. Xx