Closed Thread
Page 83 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Thanks guys 😊😊

It did work dougy, gorgeous bump!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So exciting RR & TNTH! Lots and lots of fingers crossed for the coming week!

I'm excited to be following right behind you both. I'm sitting in the car park waiting to go for first scan to check follies having just given myself my morning jab of orgalutran scrunched up in the passenger seat! Excited but nervous as I have no idea what to expect!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Beautiful bump @Dougy!

Thanks everyone! I'm hoping we will have positive news rolling through here soon! I think @gillpill might be the next one to share some news... Maybe next week!

Then hopefully they will just keep rolling in. My test should be around the 1st of Feb so I'm hoping that Feb is going to be a wonderful month!

Soooooo excited for this transfer! I'm feeling pumped again. I'm not even sure I feel positive about it but you've got to be in it to win it so I'll just be glad to have the chance! I'm also going to try and ignore the TWW this time and work should help with that! Funnily enough being on holidays through the last one made it harder not easier! Too much time to think about everything I felt and I'm telling you now ladies, I could have sworn I was pregnant. I was nauseated, sore boobs, dizzy, crampy, tired (napping which I NEVER do unless sick) but yet it was a bfn. I felt less with my chem and yet still had the pregnyl boosters with that cycle! Anyway.. Now I know the universe can play tricks so I'm going to ignore any signs! 😁

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (16-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We can hope but today at 8dpo not feeling any symptoms at all! I know what you mean you just want to pretend there is no TWW at all but it's there. There is literally nothing else on my mind and everything is linking back to it. Killing me. Preparing myself for another month of clomid so I'm not too disappointed with a negative POAS. Bought 3 cheapies and a clear blue digital yesterday. Trying to hold out had to ask dp to hide them for me!

February might be the month for all of us!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely too early to test now and you'll kick yourself for it but I would probably test at 10dpo (cos I like to torture myself 🙄) because you could get a faint line by then... I only say that because you aren't on any meds so you wouldn't get a false positive. It's also normal not to have any symptoms and still get a positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah definitely not testing yet! Will confirm my fears of being BFN and yes way too early. Holding onto a little hope but being cautiously optimistic about it. And preparing for the worst. Glad I have support on here as it's hard when only a select few family members know about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah definitely, the support here is great! We weren't going to tell anyone at all but have now told my mum only. That was purely because of the blow we took with my egg pick up. She's been really good though and hasn't been hitting us up for info haha. We want to keep it as a surprise for everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same with us. It's just mum and dp's brother and his wife who we are really close to. Everyone else has no idea kids are even an option for us which is good. Makes the surprise even better! We have been playing with ideas on how to announce it and think we have a good one up our sleeves

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gillpill For This Useful Post:

almai  (16-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh care to share? We haven't decided how we will share the news with family but we know how we will tell everyone else already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dp and I wear the same sunglasses lately (her brother brought heaps of coloured imitation ray bans back from bali) and I bought toddler ones for dp when we first decided we wanted to try for baby. So we are going to have a photo with both our sunnies with the baby ones to match. Nothing fancy but those who know us will get it straight away. The sunnies are more dps thing (mine got scratched so started stealing hers lol) so when I bought the kids ones it was for baby to take after her style kind of thing. Now it will be all of us in them

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gillpill For This Useful Post:

almai  (16-01-2016)